CJohn

Wednesday Numbers | Despicable Me 2 - 34M | The Lone Ranger - 9.67M | Kevin Hart - 4.9M

I see Impact has discovered the magic of sellouts haha

Yes I know I have seen it before but now I am really getting into this :P(I still remember these really old Fandango commercials from around 2001 :lol:)

• Like 1

First of all Kaley Cuocco is stunning. I dont think Cavill is settling for her. Thats quite the catch.Sellouts during the day shouldnt be surprising. Its the evening business that takes a hit.Someone predicted that DM2 would drop to 23 mill today. Why would it drop 30% when films either increase today or drop by about 10-15%?

• Founder / Operator

Holy... I'm counting 25 sellouts for DM2 already in Nashville today. Every single theater has sellouts for multiple movies. One in particular has sold out at least half of all shows for all movies so far today.

The rain is almost definitely contributing to this, but I can't remember the last time I saw this much widespread sellout activity around Nashville.

• Like 3

One theater that I sometimes go to is called High Ridge 8, it is a nice theater, I still remember when it was the big theater here. There was another one that was the "big theater" that was called Four Hills 12...until around 1996 when they moved it across the street from where it was and became "Four Hills 10" I guess losing those 2 screens must of hurt. And it is still here and I still go to it sometimes, but it has never gotten back to it's former glory.

High Ridge is sometimes crowded-I saw War Horse there as I thought it wouldn't be but it was.

Holy... I'm counting 25 sellouts for DM2 already in Nashville today. Every single theater has sellouts for multiple movies. One in particular has sold out at least half of all shows for all movies so far today.The rain is almost definitely contributing to this, but I can't remember the last time I saw this much widespread sellout activity around Nashville.

South Carolina and Tennessee representing for DM2, awesome!
  • Like 1

In AUS,TFR couldn't beat MOS 2nd thursday, coming in #4 for day behind DM2(wk3),MU(wk3),MOS(wk2)

Similar in NZ(MU hasn't opened yet)  coming in 3rd behind DM2(wk1),MOS(wk2)

RTH, interested in your prediction for the 5-Day DM2.

Okay so Century Rio the big theater here has:TLR-2 selloutsDM2 (3D)-1 selloutThe Heat-1 sellout (!) (I have a feeling this could be spillover though)

Um, The Heat's doing really well, if you haven't noticed. If it isn't big at your theater then fine, but it obviously seems like LR is taking in more than the average theater in the country that's playing it.

Yeah it is doing well, and another sold out showing-I guess the movie The Heat is doing well in the heat of the Summer ;):lol::P

I am seeing MU sometime this weekend I think. (On FB I am seeing status messages for the 2 openers as well as Heat and MU)