CJohn

Wednesday Numbers | Despicable Me 2 - 34M | The Lone Ranger - 9.67M | Kevin Hart - 4.9M

From Mr Saul Goodman on Twitter

@mrbobodenkirk: I paid an exorbitant 9.7 million dollars for a ticket to The Lone Ranger last night and was alone in the theatre. Still, I kinda liked it.

:D

Posted Image

Saul can probably afford it, given his % of Walter's exorbitant stack of money ;)

Edited by Adam
  • Like 5

I have a theory. Baumer likes movies that are criticAnd box office failures

i like films that I like.  I don't like or dislike something because someone else does.

• Like 3

i like films that I like.  I don't like or dislike something because someone else does.

You know sometimes I swear critics are that way.

Some reviews for some old classics I will see it just say something like "Great movie" and nothing else.

(Like with Gone with the Wind and Godfather are 2 I see that for quite a bit!)

Universal was stupid to order a Minions film this early.They shoud have waited and release it after DM3.

No, strike the iron will its hot. Just like every other character, theyll at some point lose some popularity. 2014 is better than 2017+, considering theve been around since 2010. Edited by jandrew

I love movies that are considered disappointments but are still great it's only that people have dumb expectations.TDKRDH2PrometheusCloud AtlasV for VendettaWatchmen

Why insulting 5 great movies like this ?

That is really not cool of you.