AniNate

Pixels | Chris Columbus | July 24, 2015 | Adam Sandler, Kevin James, Michelle Monaghan, Josh Gad, Peter Dinklage

When is Sorry the game being greenlit?

How about Hungry Hungry Hippo?

Snakes and Ladders?

As weird as it sounds I could actually see Snakes and Ladders working as a movie in a similar way to Jumanji with some kids going on an adventure.

well seeing this tonight for free so that should help with my opinion of it :)

You pay with your time.

On a topic note, Jeremy Jahns, just like most YT movie reviewers is another superhero fanboy "Critic". Obviously he'd love Ultron. 

TBH, until you view them as people, and acknowledge their taste, then you can take into account what they have to say. They are not critics. In fact, most are pretty pandering. 

Jeremy Jahns is a full fanboy. His yearly top 10 is a bunch of superhero movies mashed with some blockbusters.

Right because Whiplash and Nightcrawler are obviously fanboy movies

Edited by John Green is Life
  • Like 1

Right because Whiplash and Nightcrawler are obviously fanboy movies

I think you'll find that the lead character in Whiplash is Mr. Fantastic. And Jake Gyllenhaal was rumoured to play Doctor Strange for a time. So there's that.

I think you'll find that the lead character in Whiplash is Mr. Fantastic. And Jake Gyllenhaal was rumoured to play Doctor Strange for a time. So there's that.

But, subjectively speaking, would that have any affect on whether or not he liked the movie? I mean if he wanted to like Whiplash because of Teller in F4, why would he put it at (ahem number 1) of the year instead of just hype up F4 in all his videos.