Impact

What film should Marvel do next?

Seems like Ant-Man is furthest along, which is expected considering he is one of the original Avengers. With that said....Ant-Man???

They would HAVE to go cheeky (i.e. Thor) to sell the character to the general audience which is the approach based on past comments by director Edgar Wright.

Changing again and final answer for the 5/16 spot is Dr. Strange.

I guess that was wrong. He would have guess both 2014 dates move to the extremes of Summer. Saying Ant-Man is next after/before GotG, the next Marvel movie will be the Inhumans.

Would be nice, but realistically speaking wouldn't happen til after 2016. More likely scenario 2023 (7 years after last movie, rights revert back).

I dont think Marvel is ever getting those film rights back short of Sony going bankrupt and selling em on the cheap. They certainly won't just revert, not when a slightly above average reboot can make 3/4s of a billion dollars.. Edited by Orestes

I'd love to have Marvel get the rights to Fantastic Four back, and maybe release it as a precursor to The Avengers 3..but more realistically speaking.Well, Ant-Man is pretty much a done deal (almost) so..I would really like to see a film about a female protagonist for once the superhero genre is so male dominated it need a little girl power.She-Hulk (or Introduce her in a New Hulk film and make her a main character,)Dr. Strange or Black Panther would be great. Miss Marvel too.

Silver Surfer doesn't have enough of a fanbase to get his own movie.

And Guardians of the Galaxy does? You're just talking out your ass dude...again. Silver Surfer, comic speaking, has a fanbase that is huge. He even had his own one season cartoon in the 90's unlike GotG.

All of the big superheroes have movies, and the rest, like Ant Man and Doctor Strange will bomb. They're better off in ensemble movies.

And Iron Man was a sure fire hit right? Avengers was going to be lucky to do $400m but more likely IM numbers we were all told and hounded on by those who "know movies", yeah I recall that short span back to February.The truth of the matter is Ant-Man and Dr.Strange are loaded with potential. Can Marvel keep it up and deliver that, we'll see but they are not "bombs" just cause you don't understand them. The majority didn't "get" Iron Man either and well....

I'd love to see a Deathwatch movie...that would RULE!!

A film about the Ghost Rider villain? Since this is the Marvel forums that's the logical step and no that's not going to happen.If a villain gets a solo film it'll be Loki.