The Creator

4.12 "Begin the End"

I hope Mr. Host forces in a few surprise eliminations so that the next season can start before my vacations end. ;)  :ph34r:

Oh snap, I forgot to mention it.

All 3 Shadowkillers are eliminated (and that's not Numbers...because I'm talking about the original 3 this season: Acsc, CEDAR, and Riczhang). 

Because I said so.

Oh snap, I forgot to mention it.

All 3 Shadowkillers are eliminated (and that's not Numbers...because I'm talking about the original 3 this season: Acsc, CEDAR, and Riczhang). 

Because I said so.

I liked this post once just so I could unlike it.

The Challenge - Week 12

After all immunities were sorted out, only one player chose not to purchase any immunities. That player was therefore a sure-fire guarantee for The Challenge. Avenging the death of his partner, it is...Jim Shorts.

Jim scored remarkably well on this Challenge, with an overall score of 97.41%. 

It's a tough score to beat...and I must make a confession: no one did top it. Not on this Challenge. So that means Jim will live on, but whoever went in The Challenge against him may die. I say "may"...because there's something fishy about this Challenge. The reveal shall be made today, and with it, Jim "The Messenger" -turned "Avenger" will decide the fate of that one person.

Find out on this week's episode of BOX OFFICE ALLIANCE! "Rejuvenation" is at hand.