Biggestgeekever

Wkend #s: 82.5 DM2, 29.4 TFR, 25 Heat, 19.6 MU

Both had other actors, just like every other film.

Oh ok.

Then NO ONE is a star because there is always others actors in movies.

:P

I thought we were talking top billing, who carries the movie, etc.

??????

Wait, Jason Bateman is a star... ?

:rofl:

Exactly!  He's had a string of smash hits like "The Change-up," "The Switch," "Arrested Development,"...all blockbusters thanks to his name...

Edited by cochofles
  • Like 1

I love how his 7 year reign comes to an end because he got cocky, dude got knocked the fuck out cold for it! rofl.

Clear setup. His PPV aren't as big anymore. UFC needed a change.He lost on purpose. :)
  • Like 1

Cameron noted recently that films like IM3 and MoS didn't need to be in 3D, so he's obviously conscious of the format falling off a cliff: http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/movies/news/a496275/james-cameron-iron-man-3-man-of-steel-didnt-need-to-be-in-3d.html

That's not exactly what he said though. 

"The reason I say that Hollywood is not doing well is because it is automatic. For example, Man of Steel, Iron Man and all those movies should not necessarily be in 3D."If you spend £150 million on visual effects, the film is already going to be spectacular, perfect."

In reply to the person who said no movie needs 3D: I would agree with that, with only one exception: Avatar. For the entire movie to have worked as well as it did, Avatar needed 3d. That said, Avatar is the only movie that felt better with 3D. It would not have the same appeal if it was only in 2d.

Edited by ParkerTheGreat
  • Like 1

Oh ok.

Then NO ONE is a star because there is always others actors in movies.

:P

I thought we were talking top billing, who carries the movie, etc.

Yes, and Bateman certainly didn't carry Identity Thief.

In other news...Iron ManDomestic: $318,412,101 54.4%+ Foreign: $266,762,121 45.6%= Worldwide: $585,174,222Man Of SteelDomestic: $271,206,000 46.2%+ Foreign: $315,600,000 53.8%= Worldwide: $586,806,000

Edited by #Despicable ED
  • Like 4

He's fought everyone he possibly could in the middleweight class and it was time to call it a day.. You do that by losing, whether on purpose cause it doesn't matter or not... Silva despite throwing the fight to this guy will still be cemented in the Hall of Fame...

Of course he'll be in the Hall of Fame, its just hysterical how his fanboys are saying he lost on purpose.