Biggestgeekever

Wkend #s: 82.5 DM2, 29.4 TFR, 25 Heat, 19.6 MU

I guess Disney's not too pleased this weekend.[/quote

Definitely not with TFR. As for MU my guess is make as much money the first 12 days as it can, absorb a big hit this weekend then hope it stabilizes the rest of the way

Edited by DAR

2015 needs to get here to make up for this,, What's 2014 have in store for us summer wise???

Right now the only films I'm interested in are X-Men:DOFP, DPOA, How to Train Your Dragon 2 and the Good Dinosaur Edited by DAR

Quality wise this summer has just been "meh".IM3 and STID I enjoyed but none of them were great movies.MOS was a mediocre movie and FF6 was terrible (I'm surprised at the good reviews that movie got). I'm hoping and praying that Pacific Rim and the Wolverine are actually good. Need something to lift my weary soul.

2015 needs to get here to make up for this,, What's 2014 have in store for us summer wise???

Box Office: TASM2, DOFP, The Good Dinosaur, HtTyD2(?), AMWTDITW, TF4 to name a few

Movies likely to get wide support:Days of Future PastGood DinosaurDawn of the Planet of the ApesGaurdians of the Galaxy21 Jump Street sequelHow to Train Your Dragon 2Fast and Furious 7Expendables 3Movies to be debated endlessly:Amazing Spider-man 2Ninja TurtlesTransformers 4GodzillaJupiter Ascending50 Shades of GreySounds like a party to me.
  • Like 1

This whole year has been a let down for me. Evil Dead, Man of Steel, The Purge, Side Effects and Would You Rather are the only films I would bother watching again so far. Thats 5 out of 40. I have big hopes for The Heat, The Conjuring, The Bling Ring and You're Next.

40 movies?Are you a movie critic?

Movies likely to get wide support:Days of Future PastGood DinosaurDawn of the Planet of the ApesGaurdians of the Galaxy21 Jump Street sequelHow to Train Your Dragon 2Fast and Furious 7Expendables 3Movies to be debated endlessly:Amazing Spider-man 2Ninja TurtlesTransformers 4GodzillaJupiter Ascending50 Shades of GreySounds like a party to me.

I don't see NT being debated heavily. The other ones yes especially Shades and TASM2. EX3 could be debated as Apes 2.

Quality wise this summer has just been "meh".IM3 and STID I enjoyed but none of them were great movies.MOS was a mediocre movie and FF6 was terrible (I'm surprised at the good reviews that movie got).I'm hoping and praying that Pacific Rim and the Wolverine are actually good. Need something to lift my weary soul.

NO

• Like 1

I don't see NT being debated heavily. The other ones yes especially Shades and TASM2. EX3 could be debated as Apes 2.

Ninja Turtles is already heavily debated about everything from alien turtles to white washed Shredder.I don't see people debating Apes 2 or Expendables 3. The reaction ranges from positive to nuetral for those franchises.

Ninja Turtles is already heavily debated about everything from alien turtles to white washed Shredder.I don't see people debating Apes 2 or Expendables 3. The reaction ranges from positive to nuetral for those franchises.

A lot of posters don't like the recast of Apes 2. For Turtles I meant do we need one factor, I say most of the board would say no. Ex. 3 yes, do we need another one after the EX2 wasn't as good as EX1.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2014 RELEASE SCHEDULE (SUMMER)

Please be reminded that all dates listed start from Friday. Some releases open on weekdays.

This schedule only includes wide releases.

Legend: BUENA VISTA | FOX | PARAMOUNT | SONY | UNIVERSAL | WARNER BROTHERS | OTHERS

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MAY

02-04

[*]The Amazing Spider-Man ll

09-11

[*]Tyler Perry's Single Mom's Club

[*]Chef

16-18

[*]Godzilla

23-25

[*]X-Men: Days Of Future Past

[*]Blended

30-01

[*]The Good Dinosaur

[*]A Million Ways To Die In The West

JUNE

06-08

[*]Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

[*]All You Need Is Kill

13-15

[*]21 Jump Street ll

20-22

[*]How To Train Your Dragon ll

[*]Think Like A Man Too

27-29

[*]Transformers lV

JULY

04-07

[*]Maleficent

[*]Sex Tape

[*]Tammy

11-14

[*]Fast & Furious Vll

18-21

[*]Dawn Of The Planet Of The Apes

[*]Planes: Fire And Rescue

25-28

[*]Hercules

[*]Jupiter Ascending

AUGUST

01-03

[*]Guardians Of The Galaxy

[*]Fifty Shades Of Grey

08-10

[*]The Hundred-Foot Journey

[*]Dracula

15-17

[*]The Expendables lll

22-24

[*]Sin City: A Dame To Kill For

29-31

WWZ looks to near 160 million by just its third weekend.

WWZ looks to near 160 million by just its third weekend.

200 looks better and better every day.