Biggestgeekever

Wkend #s: 82.5 DM2, 29.4 TFR, 25 Heat, 19.6 MU

No.. Ultimate Fighting is real unlike the WWE that is scripted and what I posted was Anderson Silva who's billed as probably the Greatest UFC fighter ever, was defeated with a flimsy punch after defending his title for over 2450 days... There are some who feel it was rigged(myself inlcuded) cause of the way ir ended which I posted proof of and as a result, I'm labeled a retard for thinking otherwise and anyone else who feels the same for that matter..

Posted Image

It doesn't look real to me, it looks like the white guy was trying to hit next to him without actually hurting him, WWF style.

Congrats to The Heat

awesome awesome movie :wub:

last week in the top 10 for TITE & nysm :cheekkiss:  I'll miss you 9hopefuly Rtg will still provide its numbersPosted Image)

sad for TLR. not the best movie but the haters def went overboard. It was not that bad as they made it out to be.

umm-really.  It was bad...i know that's ur word against mine but I'm not a hater at all...I wanted with all my heart for a western movie to make it big...and it sucked.  It completely betrayed what the Lone Ranger is...i know I watched many episodes as a kid with my Dad...If you liked it that's fine but don't say it's not as bad as people made it out to be because imo it's terrible and Im not going overboard by saying its the worst movie I've seen in the theatres all year 

He punched Silva full-on in the face while Silva was clowning.  The frame rate of that gif sucks.  See the video and watch the punch connect:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FcTHhnBDogs

Edited to add:  The chin is the worst place to get hit, as it starts the head rotating, which leads to reduced brain function.

Still think that punch missed?  See a closeup in slo-mo:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jh0DMWhDP-s

Edited by SultanOfWhat

It was fixed.. Silva looked like he was barely scraped on the chin with that punch and was clearly alright after the other guy was celebrating his victory..

You're kidding, right?  Did you watch the second video?  He was unconscious on the way down!

GIF:

http://www-thescore.s3.amazonaws.com/images/127121/original.gif?1373173784

Edited by SultanOfWhat

It was fixed.. Silva looked like he was barely scraped on the chin with that punch and was clearly alright after the other guy was celebrating his victory..

lmao back to this, really? He got knocked the F out...there's nothing more to say-I thought you dropped this BKB? wtf? Anderson got caught  hard...live with it man

umm-really.  It was bad...i know that's ur word against mine but I'm not a hater at all...I wanted with all my heart for a western movie to make it big...and it sucked.  It completely betrayed what the Lone Ranger is...i know I watched many episodes as a kid with my Dad...If you liked it that's fine but don't say it's not as bad as people made it out to be because imo it's terrible and Im not going overboard by saying its the worst movie I've seen in the theatres all year 

imo is the key word & it wasnt terrible to me

nothing personal against ppl who hated it Posted Image (only for the ones actively doing just for the sake of it )

just shows you have to see the movie for urself to judge (I actually went for it & saw Mos :blink: lol my lips will be sealed on this one))))

I know it wasnt good :)  but the last 25 mins was :P

I'm no American & I have no idea abt TLR series & I even dont like westerns that much

I just found lots of complaints thrown around being insignificant to me  personally (violence ???? in POTC there are x100 more) &  blown out of proportion

• Like 4

imo is the key word & it wasnt terrible to me

nothing personal against ppl who hated it Posted Image (only for the ones actively doing just for the sake of it )

just shows you have to see the movie for urself to judge (I actually went for it & saw Mos :blink: lol my lips will be sealed on this one))))

I know it wasnt good :)  but the last 25 mins was :P

I'm no American & I have no idea abt TLR series & I even dont like westerns that much

I just found lots of complaints thrown around being insignificant to me  personally (violence ???? in POTC there are x100 more) &  blown out of proportion

Leyla, I completely agree with you on the point of people giving it too harsh of a word because of the violence-it was nothing we all haven't seen before-and like you said POTC had plenty...and I also agree the last 25-30 minutes of the movie were actually pretty entertaining.  It's too bad the rest of it was horrible. 

To give you a little insight into what the old Lone Ranger show was like-it was fun and showed the lone ranger stopping a bunch of bad guys-it was a simplified version of what they tried to do with the movie.  In the show he was always a ranger and tonto came to save him-he was never dead or a lawyer like in the movie.  Pretty much he wasn't an idiot like he was in the movie, he was a texas ranger so he knew what he was doing. 

As for MoS, by saying your lips are sealed on that one probably means you didn't like it much...that's cool...we just have different tastes in movies.  Like I know from your comments you love Now you see me...I thought it was entertaining but nothing i'll ever watch again.  You love Jesse Eisenberg...I cannot stand him...different strokes for different folks. 

Leyla, I completely agree with you on the point of people giving it too harsh of a word because of the violence-it was nothing we all haven't seen before-and like you said POTC had plenty...and I also agree the last 25-30 minutes of the movie were actually pretty entertaining.  It's too bad the rest of it was horrible. 

To give you a little insight into what the old Lone Ranger show was like-it was fun and showed the lone ranger stopping a bunch of bad guys-it was a simplified version of what they tried to do with the movie.  In the show he was always a ranger and tonto came to save him-he was never dead or a lawyer like in the movie.  Pretty much he wasn't an idiot like he was in the movie, he was a texas ranger so he knew what he was doing. 

As for MoS, by saying your lips are sealed on that one probably means you didn't like it much...that's cool...we just have different tastes in movies.  Like I know from your comments you love Now you see me...I thought it was entertaining but nothing i'll ever watch again.  You love Jesse Eisenberg...I cannot stand him...different strokes for different folks. 

Idk it just didnt seem to click with me esp compared to POTC that I adore.

Armie wasn't that bad to me. he's good with comedy & he wasn't that ott as in the Mirror Mirror trailer (will see the movie today just 4 the lulz) If he was more of a straightforward action ranger good guy he probs would be boring.Posted Image He lacks that leading man charisma imo but in comedy he's OK.

My problems with the movie were more with it being boring & with unmemorable characters but in no way its offensive like movies ala HO3 that I dont mind being bashed :lol:

I may have to check TLR tv show now. tho i probably won't care for it that much cause its a western.

speaking of I actually adore 'Appaloosa' :wub:

Jesse is OK. Im no fan of his actually. (& I hated his nom for TSN Garfield deserved one indstead :ph34r: )

More Mark & Woody for me  ;)

tastes differ yeah

nothing wrong with that. Someone likes nonstop action but it bores me.

Edited by Leyla
  • Like 1

TLR had some of the best action and very little cgi. That made it even better.And DM2 went up a mill! Awesome.

• Like 1

Silva was sitting up when the other guy was strutting around the octagon meaning he didn't get knocked the fuck out.. It was all planned to put this guy over and it worked...

Knocked out! Posted Image

• Like 1

TLR had some of the best action and very little cgi. That made it even better.And DM2 went up a mill! Awesome.

totally

& when ppl complain abt budget

if it's used for buiding sets & create some brilliant stunts & visuals I'm all for that. There was some obv use of cgi but all looked bril & hilariously amusing (& the SCORE!)

Its def 7 for me as well Maybe even 7.3 :D

I really liked lone ranger as well leyla the last sequence is so great and made the movie for me

yeah. I felt so giddy :OMG:

too bad it didnt pick up earlier :(

Like in POTC from the 1st short it pulls you in & doesnt let go

& even the smallest character was emorable like the guy who first met Jack in Port Royal. he was for 5 seconds on screen but I remembered him after the 1st showing!

Here - none of that :(

Edited by Leyla

Sun, looking a few changes from est

DM2 23.7,TFR 7.9,Th 6.8,MU 5.4,WWZ 5.2,WHD 3.6,MOS 3.2,LME 2.55,TITE 1.8,NYSM 800k

DM2 up from 22.7 (great!)

TLR down from 8 (almost no changes)

TH down from 7.1 (opps)

MU up from 5.3 (good)

WWZ up from 5.1 (good)

WHD down from 3.8 (opps)

MOS no changes

LME down from 2.7 (no worries, already huge)

TITE up from 1.7 (good!)

NYSM up from 740k (great!)

• Like 1

DM2 up from 22.7 (great!)

TLR down from 8 (almost no changes)

TH down from 7.1 (opps)

MU up from 5.3 (good)

WWZ up from 5.1 (good)

WHD down from 3.8 (opps)

MOS no changes

LME down from 2.7 (no worries, already huge)

TITE up from 1.7 (good!)

NYSM up from 740k (great!)

thanks a lot!Posted Image

Ive been wondering abt this!

oh guys this Silva talk reminded me of the one & only Silva :P

Posted Image

Edited by Leyla
  • Like 2