#ED

Wknd Est: DM2 - 44.7M ; GU2 - 42.5M; PR - 38.3M; Heat - 14M; TLR - 11.1M; MU - 10.6M (PG 100)

DaFuq?

what exactly don't you understand?

That the first season of Heroes was great? Or that hotties are hot?

Things aren looking too hot here as of 5:00.PR - 74GU2 - 218I want to stand outside the Grown Ups 2 theater and hand out free kicks to the balls.My theater wasn't the best comp for the nation last night, maybe it isn't going to be all weekend.

you live in Grown Ups country

Edited by kitik

Things aren looking too hot here as of 5:00.PR - 74GU2 - 218I want to stand outside the Grown Ups 2 theater and hand out free kicks to the balls.My theater wasn't the best comp for the nation last night, maybe it isn't going to be all weekend.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

You should totally do it too!

• Like 1

This sucks :(

Keep giving some updates.

Things aren looking too hot here as of 5:00. PR - 74GU2 - 218I want to stand outside the Grown Ups 2 theater and hand out free kicks to the balls. My theater wasn't the best comp for the nation last night, maybe it isn't going to be all weekend.

Do you live in a redneck town or something??!?!!?!?!

Didn't GU2 double PRs takings last night at your theater?

surely you'd rather watch Sharknado for a 2nd time?

Who could handle two Sharknados in under 24 hours? Surely not I.

Even if Henry Cavil in Man of Steel saw a Sharknado coming for him and Kevin Costner he'd be all "oh, fuck this" and be outta there faster than a speeding bullet. The only person possibly brave enough is Ian Zerling.

• Like 2

People should have realized where Heroes was going after the Season 1 finale. One of the worst endings to what was otherwise a great TV season.

When I took out the disc last night (disc 7) I was surprised it was only 43 minutes long.  I thought for sure they would have a two hour finale.  The ending was good but you are right, they could have done so much more.  I was a little disappointed with it.