#ED

Wknd Est: DM2 - 44.7M ; GU2 - 42.5M; PR - 38.3M; Heat - 14M; TLR - 11.1M; MU - 10.6M (PG 100)

About to watch the first Grown Ups for the first time.

Oh boy, I am excited.

It's a great film.  It has comedy and heart, the complete opposite of the second.

I just saw the first 5 minutes of Sharknado. I am truly amazed. The chinese was dumb fucker, and the scene of the boat being pulled to the tornado and then the close-up of the captain's face is a high point in movie history.

Edited by CJohn

3D is never an absolute must.

I'd agree. I see these films that everyone says has the best 3D and the highest praise I can give the 3d is "well, it didn't ruin it for me." I don't wanna pay extra for that. Fuck it. I watched Pacific Rim in 2d. Whatever.

• Like 1

I saw PR in 3D, not needed at all.  

TRF3 base jumping scene in 3D was tear-inducing-exhilarating-brilliance. 

• Like 1

Only film I liked in 3d was The Hobbit because I like that 48 frames shit (yeah, that's right, fuck off)

But I know it's not for me and I haven't seen a single movie in 3D this year.

3D has sucked this year, worse than normal. The only ones I've seen that had even remotely good 3D were Oz and Croods.

3D has sucked this year, worse than normal. The only ones I've seen that had even remotely good 3D were Oz and Croods.

I might risk going to see Gravity in 3D. I'd hope Cuaron would know how to use it well.

• Like 1

Did you ever see Dragon in 3d? Most people haven't. It easily tops Avatar as the best 3d movie ever, imo.

Yes and I did and it was pointless imo.