#ED

Wknd Est: DM2 - 44.7M ; GU2 - 42.5M; PR - 38.3M; Heat - 14M; TLR - 11.1M; MU - 10.6M (PG 100)

Is this the only known picture of Christopher Nolan smiling? 

It's because he's in the presence of genius.

• Like 2

To be fair Nolan had amassed quite a following. Had he released Inception before TDK who knows if it would have opened so big.

Nolan and Nolanities are quite a phenom considering that this guy famous for his intelligence attracts and/or ignites the most militant crowd/feelings in fans. It's a remarkable irony because intellectuals should be more in control of emotions by definition and he is even accused of making cold movies and being cold himself. Yet passion for him and his movies is so fiery his fans make open death threads and Aurora shooter had obsession with TDK Joker. Really something that should be studied.

• Like 2

Turbo may not do over 20M in the 3 day weekend. The first big bomb for DWA. RED 2 is going to down too, and RIPD is going to be the bomb of bombs  :wub: . In the middle of all of this mess, I hope The Conjuring pulls over 40M OW.

• Like 1

I know Pacific Rim wasn't exactly female-friendly, but come on ladies! 

oh well lol. I liked the 1st one and cant wait to see it  on cheap tuesday.

im experience my 1st cheap tuesday in canada :D

Nolan and Nolanities are quite a phenom considering that this guy famous for his intelligence attracts and/or ignites the most militant crowd/feelings in fans. It's a remarkable irony because intellectuals should be more in control of emotions by definition and he is even accused of making cold movies and being cold himself. Yet passion for him and his movies is so fiery his fans make open death threads and Aurora shooter had obsession with TDK Joker. Really something that should be studied.

I have to agree. But to me it's cult like behavior.