Punishment

Weekend Actuals 7/12-7/14

Pacific-North-America-is-just-one-market-so-let's-see-how-it-does-elsewhere-but-GDT-can't-do-what-Bay-does-so-this-will-probably-be-a-disappointment-not-a-flop 

• Like 6

Pacific-North-America-is-just-one-market-so-let's-see-how-it-does-elsewhere-but-GDT-can't-do-what-Bay-does-so-this-will-probably-be-a-disappointment-not-a-flop

Pacific-if-by-GDT-can't-do-what-Bay-does-you-mean-make-bad-movies-then-yes-he-can't-do-what-Bay-does-Rim

Pacific-if-by-GDT-can't-do-what-Bay-does-you-mean-make-bad-movies-then-yes-he-can't-do-what-Bay-does-Rim

If by bad movies you mean movies that a massive audience enjoys, not just GDT's friends, family and nerds who follow him, then yes, I agree with you.

If by bad movies you mean movies that a massive audience enjoys, not just GDT's friends, family and nerds who follow him, then yes, I agree with you.

To be fair (and I’m bringing it up again because I can) Warner Brothers lackluster marketing did the film no favors.

Del Toro didn’t make this movie for his family and friends, he made because he wanted to get the 11 year old out of us (that’s what he says).

Edited by Boxofficefanatic

To be fair (and I’m bringing it up again because I can) Warner Brothers lackluster marketing did the film no favors.

Del Toro didn’t make this movie for his family and friends, he made because he wanted to get the 11 year old within all of us (that’s what he says).

hmmm