kayumanggi

INFERNO | 10.28.16 | Sony | final gross ● 34.34 M

Super excited for it. Too bad they skipped Lost Symbol, because it's awesome. Really liked Inferno book and the last act is fantastic, although the beginning is a bit slow. We'll see some badass visuals, scenery,action and story in this one. Probably gonna be one of the best movies of 2015, easily.

Edited by portgas

Book is mediocre and contrived, though intense and interesting enough.So basically, it's like any Dan Brown book. I actually really enjoyed the Angels and Demons movie, but Da Vinci Code sucked. Hanks is a good Langdon, but as talented as Howard is, they need to bring a new director. His style is so bleh with these movies.

Angels and Demons was both an enjoyable book and movie. The Da Vinci Code book was moderately enjoyable. The rest of the books/DVC movie sucked. So I expect this to be meh too unless some big liberties are taken. And as you said, Ron Howard is not gonna be the one to do that so yawn...

So half of my interest for 2015 just evaporated. I can't wait till Jan /Feb when Jupiter Ascending hits. The rest of the year is a total bore. Fast forward to 2016. It looks 10x more interesting than 2015.

Ah, forgot about FF. That should be interesting.

Edited by James

So half of my interest for 2015 just evaporated. I can't wait till Jan /Feb when Jupiter Ascending hits. The rest of the year is a total bore. Fast forward to 2016. It looks 10x more interesting than 2015.

Ah, forgot about FF. That should be interesting.

Really? There are tons of good or interesting movies coming out next year.