The Creator

4.14 "As We Fade Into The Night"

Season finale

...is coming soon

Here's this week's big episode! Oh, did I mention Final Five will be starting with these!

DEADLINE: Friday, July 19 at 8:00 P.M. Eastern (7:00 P.M. Central)

1. Predict the combined opening weekend grosses (Fri-Sun) of Turbo, Red 2, and RIPD

2. Predict the difference in opening weekend grosses between The Conjuring and RIPD

3. Predict Red 2's gross as a percent of The Conjuring's gross (e.g. 5 million is 50% of 10 million)

4.Predict the combined second weekend grosses of Grown Ups 2 and Pacific Rim

5. Predict Despicable Me 2's gross and weekend rank

Season finale

...is coming soon

Here's this week's big episode! Oh, did I mention Final Five will be starting with these!

DEADLINE: Friday, July 19 at 8:00 P.M. Eastern (7:00 P.M. Central)

1. Predict the combined opening weekend grosses (Fri-Sun) of Turbo, Red 2, and RIPD

2. Predict the difference in opening weekend grosses between The Conjuring and RIPD

3. Predict Red 2's gross as a percent of The Conjuring's gross (e.g. 5 million is 50% of 10 million)

4. Predict the combined second weekend grosses of Grown Ups 2 and Pacific Rim

5. Predict Despicable Me 2's gross and weekend rank

Seriously??

Edited by XenoZodiac

What?

I hated these sort of questions, especially the "difference" ones. Generally not more than one of these type of questions were given in the previous seasons, now they consist of almost all the questions. I particularly remember one question where we were asked the difference between two grosses which were supposed to be close. I predicted something like 1.5M and the result came is 0.4M. I got 0% in that question.

I like the difficulty rise in questions as the wqeeks progress but I do also understand how sometimes you can do well with an answer and score zero.

For example I can see R.I.P.D being responsible for multiple low scores this week as it could literally gross anything from 5 to 25 mil. I think it may be the most results defining film of BOA since Bullet to the Head killed almost everybody.

I hated these sort of questions, especially the "difference" ones. Generally not more than one of these type of questions were given in the previous seasons, now they consist of almost all the questions. I particularly remember one question where we were asked the difference between two grosses which were supposed to be close. I predicted something like 1.5M and the result came is 0.4M. I got 0% in that question.

I do also agree that it is annoying when you predict something so well and score zero like how you stated but it is part of the game. I remember with our team for fathers day we predicted a super low decrease for MOS on Fathers day that was maybe the best prediction of any team (although only creator will know if its true) but the decrease was so small in the end that you either would have scored 100% or 0% and thus we scored zero.

It's just how the cookie crumbles

The conjouring is hurting me this week, just having to hope its hurting others a lot more.

If this week had been just flat out weekend predicts of R.I.P.D, Turbo, Red and GU2... :(

How much did you predict for Conjuring?

About 34M,

It's Q3 that could hurt the most as if players have underpredicted both Red and Conjouring they could end up with a strong score depsite being completely wrong both times.

And then of course there is the issue of others being better at this and getting everything right to start with which is irritating too.

I hope I did ok. Underpredicted The Conjuring by about 2 mil, so I hope actuals go down. Got Turbo almost right on and about 1.5 off on Red 2

In that case i am really hoping you predicted like 35M for R.I.P.D :)