The Creator

4.14 "As We Fade Into The Night"

Seriously though, we need a serious scoring update in that game. The lack of has caused a ton of players to leave.

I would've updated them but kayu told me not to do them anymore because he would. Well, I didn't anymore. It's a real disadvantage that it is where it is. The least visited subforum.

You all suck and you shall all fail. Mwuahahahaha.  :nudgewink:

I'd like to say something... Doesn't matter that we're going to fail. People fail everyday - friends... family. Yeah, people may have failed tonight, but they're still with us... So is Jay, Alfred, Acsc... all of them. They didn't fail in vain. But you will, because your questions suck. They will win it. FOR ALL OF US. It's not over.

I'd like to say something... Doesn't matter that we're going to fail. People fail everyday - friends... family. Yeah, people may have failed tonight, but they're still with us... So is Jay, Alfred, Acsc... all of them. They didn't fail in vain. But you will, because your questions suck. They will win it. FOR ALL OF US. It's not over.

Well no, I'm going to win it because I will be in the finale against whoever wins, and I won't let them win. They rarely ever do.

Oops, I wasn't supposed to reveal that. 

<_<

4.14 "As We Fade Into The Night"

Acsc lay defeated. DoctorWho was stunned by his victory, surprised he could defeat someone as powerful as Acsc. But he tried not to let the vanity go to his head. He could see a mad look in CEDAR's eyes. Fortunately, CEDAR could not touch him as CEDAR's attentions lay elsewhere, focusing on breaking Goffe's power shield. Goffe was putting up an incredible fight. Doc had broken through and stolen Numbers, who now stood behind DoctorWho observing the damage but saying nothing. Did his loyalties truly lie with the Legend who had stolen him from Jim Shorts? Did he truly wish to betray his former allies and join alliances with this new Legend? DoctorWho had just won a terrible battle, but now CEDAR was coming for him.

The walls came down. CEDAR turned his chip on "The Earth Shakers." DoctorWho barely had time to revel in his victory over the defeated Shadowkiller Acsc1312. For now, CEDAR unleashed hell, and "The Earth Shakers" could barely put up a fight. Although Doc could match CEDAR in combat this one time, Numbers hindered him. Was this an intentional blow? Did Numbers secretly want CEDAR to win so that DoctorWho could see the error of his ways? Probably not. Or so Doc would assume. The shuddering sound of a wiped point slate was deafening. DoctorWho had known no greater weakness. This could be his end. But another Legend got involved...and DoctorWho would not allow his weakness to let him lose. Instead, he lashed out, taking Alfred by the heart, and DoctorWho snatched his Legend Power Chip. Fearing for himself, DoctorWho cashed the chip...and went into weeks long hiding. Numbers, abandoned by his most recent "ally." Numbers, whose own partner left him to fend against the wolves. Outrage. Madness. 

But CEDAR had a plot. Dispose of DoctorWho the moment he came back alive. And so, what better way than to retrieve Doc's own "ally". Numbers summoned to "The Shadowkillers"...and the team would be unstoppable. DoctorWho would have a fight to survive should he come back.

...an unexpected twist. Acsc's rebirth at the hands of Riczhang, who casts Baumer's Power Chip. And then, Acsc turns. Fate places him elsewhere, and "The Shadowkillers" are not truly reunited. Instead, Acsc finds himself joining forces with Jay Salahi on "The Gold Seekers." They had their Legend truly, and Acsc was the last of the line. Jay slaughtered, Acsc left alone...but not truly alone, never alone. Someone watching, someone haunting him. DoctorWho, brought back, and Acsc must come to terms with his enemy, the very former Legend who eliminated him in a Challenge six weeks prior. DoctorWho, humbled by his absence; Acsc, scorned by his. A twist of fate.

...and fate played elsewhere. Jim Shorts, observing everything. The many gains and losses of the Legends. Oh yes, Jim knew their weakness. They were all vain; they all thought themselves better than the others. And that opened them up, allowed unexpected players to get in the mix. Although it could crush those players, it could also crush the Legends. Jim Shorts only favored one Legend...and he was gone: Goffe had died, and "The Equation Sensation" seemed no more. But for Jim, another goal lies in mind: eliminating all of the top dogs, all of the Legends. Alfred slain by his hand, well because of his hand...as Chasmmi did the real slaying. CEDAR is his real threat. But Jim knows it will be a struggle to get to him. But a newly revived enemy may lie in his wake. DoctorWho broke up Jim and his glorious partner Numbers. Now Jim has the ability to make DoctorWho pay.

The Destroyers of Evil

Chasmmi: 85.99% +13 (+2 85%+, +1 highest Question 3, +10 won Challenge 13)

The Equation Sensation

Jim Shorts: 92.66% +13 (+5 highest individual, +3 1st team, +3 90%+, +1 highest Question 1, +1 highest Question 2)

The Gold Lords

Acsc1312: 90.61% +6 (+2 2nd individual, +1 3rd team, +3 90%+)

DoctorWho: 83.32% +2 (+1 3rd team, +1 80%+)

AVG: 86.97% +8

The Shadowkillers

4815162342: 87.46% +5 (+2 2nd team, +2 85%+, +1 highest Question 5)

CEDAR: 86.14% +5 (+2 2nd team, +2 85%+, +1 highest Question 4)

Riczhang: 89.25% +5 (+1 3rd individual, +2 2nd team, +2 85%+)

AVG: 87.62% +15

So Jim Shorts has come out on top this round. Now fate shall lie with him. Find out next what lies in store.

Well no, I'm going to win it because I will be in the finale against whoever wins, and I won't let them win. They rarely ever do.

Oops, I wasn't supposed to reveal that. 

<_<

Duuuudee... Spoiler alert!? Fuck dat... Not even going to follow this anymore.