The Creator

4.14 "As We Fade Into The Night"

The Challenge - Week 14

Riczhang withdraws. 

The news is deafening to all. Riczhang, the Lone Legend, bows out before the start of the Final Five game. Present now for three seasons, Riczhang has proven to be one of the most legendary players of all...thus his title of the Lone Legend, a title bequeathed to him upon winning last season. Riczhang bows out in the same manner his partner Baumer did earlier this season. Baumer, who was runner-up last season and was crowned Player of the Season his first season playing, withdrew due to time constraints. Riczhang, too, faced similar restraints and had to withdraw, unfortunately just before the start of the Final Five games.

So Jim Shorts has eliminated...albeit not directly...his second Legend in a row. Jim is on a path of bloodletting, and his main target remains CEDAR. But CEDAR skimps by again, sending Riczhang in his stead. Still a worthy victim for Jim, who has finally been reunited with his partner Numbers. Now "The Equation Sensation" will try to dominate in the Final Five games. They face CEDAR, Acsc...and one other.

DoctorWho and Chasmmi. One a Legend, one a rookie. A battle to the death. DoctorWho has the upper hand. Skilled, strategic, experienced: he is a Legend, and he has slain some of the finest players. His skill is hard to top, and few can outmaster him. Can Chasmmi, a rookie player who has survived this long, manage to survive just a little longer? Box Office Alliance is a game of unpredictability, and sometimes the underdog comes out on top. Let's check the results.

Chasmmi: 

Chasmmi is off to a great start with a score of 98.69%. A really remarkable score on this Challenge and one that will be hard for DoctorWho to top, even for a Legend like him.

DoctorWho:

DoctorWho is cunning, daring, and strong. But even he couldn't top Chasmmi's 98.69% score. Doc came close, but not close enough, with a score of 95.61%. This means that DoctorWho is ultimately eliminated in 6th place.

And now, the Final Five games...begin.

I think every week should be based on midweek grosses :D

I changed my mind completely on my predictions at the last minute and it paid off.

Well played Doc,

Now I must go prepare for my next inevitable weekday challenge after seeing how my weekend predictions have gone so far...

It's always nice when the rookies do the dirty work  :)

Yep, keep using that rookie term while you still can.

As come season 5, I shall  simply be known as Legend!

Or most likely, that guy what came 5th last time