Chewy

Weekend Estimates (starting pg 50) July 19-21

Not looking like TC will get to 20m,

TC 17-18m,DM2 7.1,R2 6.5-8,GU2 6.4,Turbo 6.2,RFID 4.7-5,SR 4.6,TH 2.8,WWZ/MU 1.5, TFR 1.2

Bumping for anyone who is just getting here

• Like 1

DM2:

Fri 7.1

Sat:  9.58

Sun:  7.2

400 is obviously dead.  That's a pretty big drop this weekend.  About 45%.

• Like 1

DM2:

Fri 7.1

Sat:  9.58

Sun:  7.2

400 is obviously dead.  That's a pretty big drop this weekend.  About 45%.

Hasn't 400m been off the table for a long time now?  You take away the 60m it made on it's first two days and it's already fallen behind MU2.   335-40 is where I think it'll finish.

Vera Farmiga top3:

TheDeparted: 132M

SafeHouse: 126M

UpintheAir: 83M

Patrick Wilson top3:

TheWatchmen: 107M

TheATeam: 77M

Insidious: 54M

That Conjuring should definitely shake up these charts...

Hasn't 400m been off the table for a long time now?  You take away the 60m it made on it's first two days and it's already fallen behind MU2.   335-40 is where I think it'll finish.

No, it hasn't been off the table until the legs were known.  Legs for this will not be great.  For an animated film, it looks like it will do just over 3 and that is fine but not great.

Oh ok, bummer because I was following it to see which day it would pass THG dom total. I wonder if it has passed it already.

It hasn't but BOM/BO.com update the totals on Monday and Friday. Once they re-expand it on LD weekend than we'll get some daily numbers again just like TA.  :D

Those of us who went for the bonus 3 are happy with this. Sane with Cinjurings number.

I changed my answer as no guts no glory. I figured I had nothing to lose unlike the top 10, so far so good.  :D 

It hasn't but BOM/BO.com update the totals on Monday and Friday. Once they re-expand it on LD weekend than we'll get some daily numbers again just like TA.  :D

I changed my answer as no guts no glory. I figured I had nothing to lose unlike the top 10, so far so good.  :D 

Did you pick 

NO

NO

NO

YES

like most of us did?

No, it hasn't been off the table until the legs were known.  Legs for this will not be great.  For an animated film, it looks like it will do just over 3 and that is fine but not great.

Nothing this summer other than NYSM had great legs. Just too crowded throughout each month. I just don't understand how you can open 4 movies wide on 1 weekend. Absolutely ridiculous scheduling, hopefully studios will learn for the future.

• Like 2