Chewy

Weekend Estimates (starting pg 50) July 19-21

And it's going to keep happening if studios keep throwing multiple tentpoles at us every weekend. Too many movies.

I agree. Hollywood has been releasing more and more movies, but moviegoers’ interests’ keeps going down and down.

Seriously four new wide releases in one week? Of course one was bound to fail.

Edited by Boxofficefanatic

Im sitting down to get RIPD right now. Please dont be horrible. Bad is fine...horrible..No thanks.

I feel like for movies, my enjoyment level is like this:

Quality: Enjoyment:10/10: ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||9/10: ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

8/10: ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

7/10: |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

6/10: |||||||||||||||||||

5/10: |||||||

4/10: |||

3/10: ||

2/10: |

1/10: |||||||||||||||

0/10: ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Terrible movies can be pretty fun.

• Like 1

And it's going to keep happening if studios keep throwing multiple tentpoles at us every weekend. Too many movies.

Exactly. I keep saying this and watch what happens in 2015. It's going to be complete bloodbath as it has more blockbusters than this year. 

I didnt make it thru RIPD. Left 3/4s of the way thru. I have no idea WTF they were thinking when they made this. Did u know Kevin Bacons in it? They didnt even advertise that. Idiots. .5/10 beginning 5 mins was good.

• Like 12

We're just going to end up with a lot of movies that make up almost all of their gross in two weeks. Specially in 2015. And of course with a lot f movies that bomb, because there is only so much money to go around.

• Like 1

I didnt make it thru RIPD. Left 3/4s of the way thru. I have no idea WTF they were thinking when they made this. Did u know Kevin Bacons in it? They didnt even advertise that. Idiots..5/10 beginning 5 mins was good.

Wow, it's that bad? Is it a MIB ripoff like what the trailer suggested, B?

I didnt make it thru RIPD. Left 3/4s of the way thru. I have no idea WTF they were thinking when they made this. Did u know Kevin Bacons in it? They didnt even advertise that. Idiots..5/10 beginning 5 mins was good.

Oh my god  :lol:

Hahahaha  :rotfl: 

That awesome, in a very sad, sad way.

:rofl:

Please, where can I read your review?