Chewy

Weekend Estimates (starting pg 50) July 19-21

I watched RIPD in 2D (and for free  :) ). I feel .5 out of 10 is too harsh, since .5 implies a so bad it is good movie. I would say 2 or 3 out of 10, there is barely any redeeming quality in the movie (maybe Kevin Bacon - he seemed to be enjoying his role)

I am not sure why Universal chose to hide Kevin Bacon. But he is probably happy. Nobody knows he is in this bomb.

Maybe one of the producers had some serious dirt on him that would ruin his career that made him go "OK, I'll do you're shitty movie,as long as you don't let anyone know I'm in this thing."

Maybe one of the producers had some serious dirt on him that would ruin his career that made him go "OK, I'll do you're shitty movie,as long as you don't let anyone know I'm in this thing."

I'll do you are shitty movie. lol, what dumbass wrote this? Jesus Christ, I swear my grammar is Michael G. Scott level bad sometimes.

I've never walked out, but I've been tempted a couple times. I don't think I could sleep in a movie theater if I tried.

During Tree of Life it was an epic battle for me to stay awake, I barely managed it. That was 1 of just 3 movies I was within a hair of walking out of (Ghost in the Machine, and The Matrix Revolutions being the other 2)

I'll do you are shitty movie. lol, what dumbass wrote this? Jesus Christ, I swear my grammar is Michael G. Scott level bad sometimes.

I think you missed the quote marks when you quoted yourself "I'll do you a shitty movie." .

During Tree of Life it was an epic battle for me to stay awake, I barely managed it. That was 1 of just 3 movies I was within a hair of walking out of (Ghost in the Machine, and The Matrix Revolutions being the other 2)

:lol: TREE OF LIFE was one of my faces of the year.(GODZILLA '98 was the one I was sorely tempted to bail on, about 40 minutes in or so).

If I can make it through date movie I can make it through anything

Date Movie and RIPD are pretty much equal.

• Like 2