luna

Best directors of all-time

I mentioned Wilder because of the broad range; he's done classics in such different genres as court room drama (Witness for the Prosecution), comedy (Some Like it Hot), psychological thriller (Sunset Blvd.) or romcom (Irma La Douce). That's really genius; I can't remember Ridley Scott doing a decent comedy. Stanley Kubrick maybe never did a nice romcom but has at least one crazy comedy :lol:

Scott had Matchstick Men.

• Like 1

pound for pound its James Cameron in terms of quality and diversity.

James Cameron was never and will never be as diverse as Steven. That's a fact. Aliens, terminator, True Lies, Abyss, titanic, Avatar.Or Jaws, Schindlers list, Saving Private Ryan, E.T. , Indiana Jones, Munich, Catch Me if you can, shit adventures of Tin Tin. The list goes ON. Other ten Titainc, diverse is not the word uses to describe Cameron. And I'm not bashing him what so ever, I'm just saying no way.