baumer

Wednesday #s RTH

Thor 2 could challenge ASM domestic and MOS worldwide.750 M WW might be on the table if the Avengers effect hasn't dampered too much since IM3.

:huh: So TA Effect has been dampened cause of IM3? That's why it grossed 1.2B+ WW, right?
  • Like 1

Wow, that's an assload of theaters for Wolverine.Hopefully it can open over 70 m.

It isn't unexpected. Origins Wolverine had over 4000 theaters.

Edited by CJohn

• Founder / Operator

Will the TLR even make 100m?

It's going to be very hard... but I get the feeling Disney will expand where necessary to get it there. It still has the Labor Day advantage to hope for...  :ph34r:

Are you going to watch Wolverine this weekend?

I hope I have time. My test is tomorrow, so watching a movie after it will be a good way for me to reward myself :D But I have some engagements over the weekend, so maybe next weekend, could make it a double-feature with 2 Guns.I'll wait for your opinion of the movie E, hope you'll enjoy it.

I hope I have time. My test is tomorrow, so watching a movie after it will be a good way for me to reward myself :D But I have some engagements over the weekend, so maybe next weekend, could make it a double-feature with 2 Guns.I'll wait for your opinion of the movie E, hope you'll enjoy it.

Good luck on your test!  I'm trying to keep my expectations low though. So I hope I enjoy it too.