baumer

Wednesday #s RTH

Not to kick a horse when it's down, but MOS isn't gonna make to 290M much less 300M.. Like it just stalled out... Really, that isn't much more than SR if adjusted properly..

Should we keep going back to this again, SR adjusts to somewhere between 240-250M. From BOM: http://www.boxofficemojo.com/franchises/chart/?view=main&id=dccomics.htm&sort=date&order=DESC&adjust_yr=1&p=.htm

Tickets sold:

MoS: 34.1M

BB: 32M

SR: 30.5M

• Like 1

Should we keep going back to this again, SR adjusts to somewhere between 240-250M. From BOM: http://www.boxofficemojo.com/franchises/chart/?view=main&id=dccomics.htm&sort=date&order=DESC&adjust_yr=1&p=.htm

Tickets sold:

MoS: 34.1M

BB: 32M

SR: 30.5M

That's not including 3D or IMAX for MOS as BOM only use average price for the year so end result will be very close.

Now, SR also had IMAX so it's admissions will be lower as well.  

Edited by druv10

That's not including 3D or IMAX for MOS as BOM only use average price for the year so end result will be very close. 

Just taking tickets sold, we arrive at 238M. Even if we take 10% bump on 3D and IMAX prices we still end with 260M. 

Just taking tickets sold, we arrive at 238M. Even if we take 10% bump on 3D and IMAX prices we still end with 260M. 

More or less but my point was more about not to take BOM as gospel regarding adjusted figures. They've Avatar near 100M admissions and we know it's closer to 76-78M. 

Just watched 'A good day to Die Hard' -  Can't believe that they basically redid the famous shot of Hans Gruber falling to his death with some no name villain. Was so pissed when I saw that. Also, they go in to Chernobyl - THE Chernobyl for the final fight. What were the writers thinking???

• Like 1

Also, they go in to Chernobyl - THE Chernobyl for the final fight. What were the writers thinking???

On the one hand, it's a great creepy and unsettling location, with a built-in countdown concept that's begging to be used (limited amount of time you can be there without getting radiation poisoning). On the other hand, I bet they didn't use that concept, did they?

Movie already released, I think the same weekend or the weekend after US release. Obviously as non-publicised R-rated movie, Unlike Hangover-3, it didn't do much business. Didn't even release in the 3 screen theater closest to me.

NYSM didn't do well in India. It had a very limited release and a very limited audience.

As you can see, it barely had 2 shows a day at one of the biggest theaters in Hyderabad, it lasted one week and then was gone. Would guess that it was the same case across India.

Posted Image

haha  huge thx guys :huglove:

this made me lol big time

as the R rated thingy :D

what a flop of epic proportions :rofl:

Only a -6.7% Wed drop btw

thaks US ppl

Edited by Leyla