CJohn

Godzilla: King of the Monsters | May 31 2019 | NO SPOILERS

1 minute ago, Porthos said:

KotM (5.92/10) currently has a higher X/10 score than Aladdin (5.84/10). :ph34r:

It's a good sign for the future. Krampus made a similar climb to 63% as I've brought up a lot.

1 minute ago, Mulder said:

It's a good sign for the future. Krampus made a similar climb to 63% as I've brought up a lot.

No no, you're supposed to say "90m OW confirmed :ph34r:".

I threw a pitch right down the middle of the plate for you and everything! :sadno:

Just now, Porthos said:

No no, you're supposed to say "90m OW confirmed :ph34r:".

I threw a pitch right down the middle of the plate for you and everything! :sadno:

I'm sticking to 60-70 OW. :ph34r:

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Mulder said:

I'm sticking to 60-70 OW. :ph34r:

Want at least Kongs opening. These reviews mean jack squat in the end. I think the GA will eat this up with great WOM.

My showing Friday night is quite full already. Should be a good time.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, JGAR4LIFE said:

Didn’t they do this for Infinity War and Endgame?

Looked it up, and yes they did! Wasnt aware of those instances. 

Posted (edited)

I guess there's audience reviews on RT already. Is there supposed to be ones these early? I know, I'm dumb and noob at this stuff.

Edited by Hokkaido MUTO

Man if I hadn't already bought tickets to see this with the BOT LA Crew...I would consider skipping this.

That RT score. Yikes.

Hopefully, the monster fights are worth the price of admission. 

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)

It's a lost cause to try and hope it moves past 60 on the RT score. Just look at Aladdin.

I can't think of a time when the RT score started low like in the 30's like KOTM and ended up high. So I'll just save myself the and not bother looking at the score.  The difference between a 55 and a 65 score isn't going to change anyone's mind once the score is is already that low anyway.

Edited by chaotic-strike

Just now, Hokkaido MUTO said:

I guess there's audience reviews on RT already. Is there supposed to be ones these early? I know, I'm a retard and noob at this stuff.

Please don't use that word. Also yes, RT lets early reviews get put up but I wouldn't pay them much mind tbh.

1 minute ago, chaotic-strike said:

It's a lost cause to try and hope it moves past 60 on the RT score. Just look at Aladdin.

I can't think of a time when the RT score started low like in the 30's like KOTM and ended up high. So I'll just save myself the and not bother looking at the score.  The difference between a 55 and 65 isn't going to change anyone's mind once the score is set there. 

Alita did it.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Water Bottle said:

Man if I hadn't already bought tickets to see this with the BOT LA Crew...I might skip this.

That RT score. Yikes.

Did you watch Aladdin? Did you enjoy it? Just asking since its RT score is only 2% higher than KotM.

Edited by Cookson

1 minute ago, Cookson said:

Did you watch Aladdin? Did you enjoy it? Just asking since its RT score is only 2% higher than KotM.

I was busy shooting a short film over the weekend so I skipped Aladdin. I plan on catching up on Booksmart maybe tomorrow? The Aladdin trailers never sold me and a rotten score probably means I won't check out that movie until it's on HBO or Netflix.

Posted (edited)

If it's any consolation there are more top critics giving this a fresh review than Aladdin already. Gotta take wins where I can get them haha.

Edited by chaotic-strike

I wonder if WB and Legendary would consider Mechagodzilla? 

12 minutes ago, Water Bottle said:

Man if I hadn't already bought tickets to see this with the BOT LA Crew...I would consider skipping this.

That RT score. Yikes.

you can cancell them, I guess.

10 minutes ago, Water Bottle said:

I was busy shooting a short film over the weekend so I skipped Aladdin. I plan on catching up on Booksmart maybe tomorrow? The Aladdin trailers never sold me and a rotten score probably means I won't check out that movie until it's on HBO or Netflix.

Critics score mean squad everyone loved Aladdin and it has a 94% audience rating. 

2 minutes ago, Charlie Jatinder said:

:hahaha:

Didn't you got your quota of embarrassment from the mighty JURASSIC WORLD FALLEN KINGDOM??

Just now, harsh3090416 said:

Critics score mean squad everyone loved Aladdin and it has a 94% audience rating. 

Venom lol. Which is better example than Venom.