RyneOh1040

Weekend Numbers

Yeah, but there's very little to go on, numbers-wise. However, a way to direct the conversation away from coffee is to bring up another topic, one related to box-office. What do you think of that Friday number? Does the internal multiplier make sense? How does Logan like his coffee? 

I tried and got ignored. Sometimes I wonder, if having no profile picture makes it harder to be recognised.

Most people go to to Starbucks for the status. Its like youre a peasant if you walk around with McDonald's or Dunkin Donuts coffee, but if youre carrying a Starbucks its like youre elite, but really you just look like a tightwad who paid $6 for 10 oz of coffee.

Here in my country, people even study at Starbucks and get annoyed if some people get a little bit noisy while chatting. Like, since when did Starbucks become a library? lol
  • Like 1

Nothing wrong with a 65m opening, looking at the low budget, but you just feel, that the X-Men Universe needs a break. It's a complete mess, actually. There's just no central theme, it's jumping here and there, now, everything is confusing.

Even though "First Class" was an amazing movie itself, that break already was needed after the horrible "The last Stand". But really, who thought it was a good idea to let Ratner direct that?

Well, if it helps, I agree with you. Anything over 60m is pretty solid.

A profile picture can work wonders. Tele, for example. Every time he posts, I imagine Peter O'Toole in full Lawrence of Arabia garb sitting at a computer talking to us. And if that doesn't make you want to respond, what will? 

• Like 3

Well, if it helps, I agree with you. Anything over 60m is pretty solid.

I just hope it's going to have a better multiplier, XM:FC actually was quite disappointing in that department.

And thanks, now I feel better. ;)

• Like 2

A profile picture can work wonders. Tele, for example. Every time he posts, I imagine Peter O'Toole in full Lawrence of Arabia garb sitting at a computer talking to us. And if that doesn't make you want to respond, what will? 

Tele's profile pic is majestic. 

• Like 2

Tele's profile pic is majestic. 

Honestly, if I ever meet Tele when we start having our annual box office conference, it's gonna be a heart break that he doesn't actually look like that. Maybe he can wear the headdress, just for old times sake. 

• Like 2

Honestly, if I ever meet Tele when we start having our annual box office conference, it's gonna be a heart break that he doesn't actually look like that. Maybe he can wear the headdress, just for old times sake. 

Whoa whoa whoa! 

What you should be thinking before you hit that Post button is me reading your post and going

NO PRISONERS! NO PRISONERS!

Posted Image

• Like 1