RyneOh1040

Weekend Numbers

So i bought the Pirates trilogy on blu-ray on Tuesday.Then I got home and completely forgot there's a 4th part. Fail.

If you're a completist like me, it's bothering you.  But, just like A Good Day to Die Hard, I'm waiting for the Blu-ray to drop to $8 before I get it.  Can't see paying any more than that for those "fill the slot" movies.

If you're a completist like me, it's bothering you.  But, just like A Good Day to Die Hard, I'm waiting for the Blu-ray to drop to $8 before I get it.  Can't see paying any more than that for those "fill the slot" movies.

I mostly buy trilogies when they come out as a set but it appears there's no trilogy set for Pirates. They're on sale at Bestbuy this week(9.99).

Finally, numbers. A few of my friends watched "The Wolverine" and posted reactions on Facebook. A lot of the reactions are along the lines of "Decent movie, didn't feel like a Wolverine movie. But the end credits scene promises an action packed X-Men movie."

Well nobody is going to the movies tonight out here.

While it is a nice number-hate to see another disappointment. Then again there are just too many films out and people well, are running out of time any money....

decent if unspectacular number. Higher end would be better

If it opens higher than First Class, which it probably will, it’ll already basically be a success. The Wolverine's budget was considerably lower than First Class.

I think people are just burned out on FX heavy blockbusters at this point, at least to the point where getting a 60+ opening becomes difficult.  Blame the poor schedule plan, the studios burned out the GA it appears from these depressed numbers. 

Plus there are just too many films out right now-most people are waiting anymore too see stuff on DVD/Blu Ray it seems.

(Well out here the weather is just really bad right now)