RyneOh1040

Weekend Numbers

Try the WB studio tour. Of all the studio tours I have been on, this was by far the best. You actually get to see a lot of famous movie sets

I'd like to next time I go out there.  Though Pee Wee Herman did it in Pee Wee's Big Adventure.   :P

Its really fun! Trust me, I am scared to go on any rollarcoaster but I enjoy that ride! And all I remember of the Mummy ride was the long line!!!

I remember not liking the Mummy at all. There are I believe two Mummy rides. One in DisneyLand and the other innnnnn Universal I think? One of them....went backwards....and I freaked out.

I can do almost any kinds of roller coasters or "scary" rides, but I really hate the simple ones they usually have at Six Flags or fairs where you're strapped onto a chair and it pretty much only go up or down, but in random fashion. The one time I was on it, I threw up after getting off  -_-

I can't really do any, hahahaha.

• Like 1

Hello there, Kal. ;)

Hey Shawn Buddy :)..Come to the Wolverine over 500+M WW club.Hope your in :D.. And I do hope you like this more revamped wolverine tale. What an improvement, and that ending I think will bring in some extra repeat business...

Looks like the Mighty Disney and TW aren't  the only ones thinking huge teamup films..  Fox is using their disney license to the max.

Watch for Sony and Disney to possible do a deal together and bring Spidey to Avengers :)  I just feel this is going to happen.

As for those saying Wolverine 2 will flop  " LETS GO BUB!!" THe wolverine fans defy you!!!! :stirthepot:

Hobbit sucks

IM3 sucks

Taco Bell rules

Michael Bay is a much better director than Peter Jackson

Kraft Dinner is not just for college

SW is much better than Potter

Aaaaaannnd GO!

Are you asking people throw shit at you right now? 

• Like 1

Try the WB studio tour. Of all the studio tours I have been on, this was by far the best. You actually get to see a lot of famous movie sets

I agree. The paramount tour is very good too though. I saw Joey from Friends outside one of the lots when I was on it.

Hobbit sucks

IM3 sucks

Taco Bell rules

Michael Bay is a much better director than Peter Jackson

Kraft Dinner is not just for college

SW is much better than Potter

Aaaaaannnd GO!

Pulls out Light saber and aims at Baumer buds groin for that blasphemy lol :jedi::stretcher:

• Like 1

Hobbit sucksIM3 sucksTaco Bell rulesMichael Bay is a much better director than Peter JacksonKraft Dinner is not just for collegeSW is much better than Potter  Aaaaaannnd GO!

But what If we somehow agreed with all these?

When it comes to coasters the simple pleasures of Space Mountain maybe my favorite.  And I love the Star Tunnel theme

:wub:

Hah Hah Dar, your  an old school ride lover I see. I was never alloweed on that one, when I was small parents would let me in it for some reason :(.. May have to check that one out if its still there at Disney. Also loved 20,000 leagues under the sea and Petter pan ride :):wub:

Hobbit sucksIM3 sucksTaco Bell rulesMichael Bay is a much better director than Peter JacksonKraft Dinner is not just for collegeSW is much better than Potter  Aaaaaannnd GO!

Hobbit-Nuh uhIm3-dittoTaco Bell-great drunk, sober not so muchBay better than Jackson. Jackson made three great films. Bay made some very good films.Kraft dinner works anytime.I love both SW and Potter

Hah Hah Dar, your  an old school ride lover I see. I was never alloweed on that one, when I was small parents would let me in it for some reason :(.. May have to check that one out if its still there at Disney. Also loved 20,000 leagues under the sea and Petter pan ride :):wub:

Space Mountain is still there
  • Like 1