RyneOh1040

Weekend Numbers

Hobbit sucks - Hell yeah

IM3 sucks - Yup

Taco Bell rules - ew

Michael Bay is a much better director than Peter Jackson - no, although the latter is certainly overrated

Kraft Dinner is not just for college - Sure why not

SW is much better than Potter - Nope

• Like 1

I agree with all of these except for Hobbit sucks! Do better! :P

I agree with all of these except for Hobbit sucks! Do better! :P

I think most of the HPs were better than the new SWs movies..Now the original triology only Avatar and LOTR triology can match it :)

• Like 1

• Founder / Operator

Hey Shawn Buddy :)..Come to the Wolverine over 500+M WW club.Hope your in :D.. And I do hope you like this more revamped wolverine tale. What an improvement, and that ending I think will bring in some extra repeat business...

Looks like the Mighty Disney and TW aren't  the only ones thinking huge teamup films..  Fox is using their disney license to the max.

Watch for Sony and Disney to possible do a deal together and bring Spidey to Avengers :)  I just feel this is going to happen.

As for those saying Wolverine 2 will flop  " LETS GO BUB!!" THe wolverine fans defy you!!!! :stirthepot:

I haven't had a chance to see the movie yet, but I'm curious to check it out sometime soon. Everyone I've talked to has enjoyed it quite a bit so that's encouraging.

• Like 1

I agree. The paramount tour is very good too though. I saw Joey from Friends outside one of the lots when I was on it.

My favorite celebrity sightings have been Brad Pitt (during WWZ pre screen), Al Pacino, Jamie lee Curtis and Tommy Wiseau.Least favorite - Robert Pattinson, girls were going crazy for him.

I haven't had a chance to see the movie yet, but I'm curious to check it out sometime soon. Everyone I've talked to has enjoyed it quite a bit so that's encouraging.

Do not make the gf or wifey or friends drag you out till you see the beginning of the end credits footage, and no peeking at the footage on youtube sir :P Lol

• Founder / Operator

Do not make the gf or wifey or friends drag you out till you see the beginning of the end credits footage, and no peeking at the footage on youtube sir :P Lol

I would never. ;)

• Like 1

I woke up from my nap an hour ago, and I had the strangest dream. I was at an outdoor restaurant, then Kate Middleton comes up to me and says we need to go for a walk. But as she says this, there's a guy in the table right next to her who lies on the floor and tries to kick her stomach with his legs and she is remarkably calm about it. 

Fucking shame I woke up. 

• Like 1

Joey's doing fine, he's got a new show and a Golden Globe. Plus he's gone gray in a very charismatic way. 

Oh my god, that show! It's such a shitty, shitty, shitty show. It's like, really bad. It's all the worse for being as fucking stupid as a Chuck Lorre show and thinking it's some kind of intelligent Hollywood satire. Fuck that fucking dickass of a television show.

• Like 1

Wow, people really fell for baumer's bait? lol

He expected shit thrown at him. He basically got roses thrown because most agreed with his comments.
  • Like 1

Oh my god, that show! It's such a shitty, shitty, shitty show. It's like, really bad. It's all the worse for being as fucking stupid as a Chuck Lorre show and thinking it's some kind of intelligent Hollywood satire. Fuck that fucking dickass of a television show.

You're not angry enough.