RyneOh1040

Weekend Numbers

I was 12 when they went down and never got a chance to visit them. :(

I was 12 when they went down and never got a chance to visit them. :(

So sorry my friend. What you could do is create a visual experience, there are videos of youtube that celebrate the world restaurants and tons of offices in there and you could sit at your desk with pop corn and do a sort of visual tour and imagine your self walking through the building.My friend Carrie did that, and really felt the immense power of WorldTrade, even through she too is anyorker and never got to visit. I need to do something like that myself to pay some more respects to the towers  :).  So much blessings and love wentinto that building and after it fell..Blessings and abundance to al lthe families lost....We will remember. :(

• Like 1

I've lived 5-15 min from Universal Studios for years and still haven't been there.

I live only 10 hours from + 1 hour on water from Cuba and ive never been there :/ Edited by jandrew

Hobbit sucksIM3 sucksTaco Bell rulesMichael Bay is a much better director than Peter JacksonKraft Dinner is not just for collegeSW is much better than Potter  Aaaaaannnd GO!

I think I actually disagree with this one the most. :lol: :lol: I'll take some Chipotle over Taco Bell's Grade F meat.
  • Like 1

56 OW, 160 DOM.I can't think of anything, although Avatar 2should be insane OS. Yeah, only Avatar 2.

Shoot Im  seeing predicts of 800-900M domestic for Juggernaut 2015-2016, so I think it will be insane across the board, but yep OS could yeild 3.5billion or much more all by itself

• Like 1

I think I actually disagree with this one the most. :lol: :lol: I'll take some Chipotle over Taco Bell's Grade F meat.

Generally if I can't get a margarita then I can't consider it Mexican food.But for me it's. Qdoba>=Chipotle>>>>Taco Bell Edited by DAR

^^ Love your predict King Kong.. My original prediction was 210 M for Wolvie and 85 M OW, but looks like that could come short.. Still focus our energy on Wolverine and all things are still possible. KK :)

I stil lsee  our club and the goal for 500M WW being reached!

• Like 1

Kal's Juggernaut comments are really taking me back. He left BOM the day Avatar opened so he never got the respect he deserved for getting its box office range correct. The real showdown in 2015 will come when he fights BKB over Batman/Superman and Avengers 2...

• Like 5

Can someone tells me what "she is a hoot" means ?

Thanks

It really just means that she is fun or funny or crazy or cool or something like that.

• Like 1

Kal's Juggernaut comments are really taking me back. He left BOM the day Avatar opened so he never got the respect he deserved for getting its box office range correct. 

ill say it here CONGRATS! I had a Avatar under 200m Dom club.... so I was wrong, congrats to you Kal. 

• Like 1

The Benoit movie should have been based on "Dungeon of Death" by Scott Keith. It is a really good book with a narrative thread throughout.

Also, someone should make "Have a nice day" and "Foley is good" into a 2 parter, probably the best wrestling books (maybe Jericho's "A lions tale" and "Undisputed" are up there as well)