Gopher

The Interview | Limited Release on December 25, 2014

I am pretty that after that Sony will cancel the release of the movie.

Well, Rogen/Franco don't even need to promote the movie anymore. It's taken a life of its own after all this.

I will say, though, that this movie has received a kind of hype that hasn't been since...I don't know, The Blair Witch Project? :lol:

Edited by filmlover

See this from Sony Pictures perspective, this a real clusterfuck situation, Scrapping the movie wouldn t surprise me at all.

They don t want more damage to happen even if it seems that the hackers are winning, better be cautious with the loonies of the world until you really know what they are capable of.

The movie hasn t leaked, yet ?

See this from Sony Pictures perspective, this a real clusterfuck situation, Scrapping the movie wouldn t surprise me at all.

They don t want more damage to happen even if it seems that the hackers are winning, better be cautious with the loonies of the world until you really know what they are capable of.

The movie hasn t leaked, yet ?

If you read the message, though, it sounds like such an empty threat that was obviously written by someone faking bad English language writing structure. I mean, I'm not saying it shouldn't taken seriously, but come on now. Or what, they are going to nuke 3,000 theaters, or practically the entire country? Uh huh, good luck with that, North Korea.

The movie will open and life will move on. This isn't the first time a really controversial movie has been made and released.

Anyone taking this seriously is a moron. They're not scrapping or limiting the release.

Yes the threat looks childish and amateurish and wishful thinking but how can we know for sure those guys can or cannot provoke more damage than they already have ?

It s easy to play the tough guy behind your computer when you are not directly concerned. That fact that the promotion of the movie has been cancelled shows that Sony is afraid because the damages they already suffered is already way too big for just one movie.