Gopher

The Interview | Limited Release on December 25, 2014

Then it's most likely just the government officials then but who's to say they can't get support from their citizens?

Oh well. So what do they discover in that documentary?

It's from when Kim Jong-il was in power, but it still rings true.

My favorite scene is when the interviewer asks an old lady and her family about which picture of the Dear Leader is their favorite, and they all reply, "all the pictures are our favorites."

Edited by Alpha
  • Like 1

Honestly, they're not going to do anything except release more emails. I am not afraid of any violence at all and I live in a place that would be one of the first targets. I would see this film as a form of protest against the hackers and their threats of violence, but it isn't worth my money IMO.

Honestly, they're not going to do anything except release more emails. I am not afraid of any violence at all and I live in a place that would be one of the first targets. I would see this film as a form of protest against the hackers and their threats of violence, but it isn't worth my money IMO.

I'm genuinely shocked it hasn't leaked.

• Like 1

We used to have a Carmike here. Their candy was nothing but gummies and fruit-flavored sugar crap. They also had security making sure no one came in to buy popcorn that wasn't also buying tickets (I guess that was an issue). I'm glad they got bought out.

This is the precedent they risk

I agree, not to blow my own trumpet but..

And now current and former employees are suing them http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/11297327/Sony-hack-latest-employees-sue-firm-for-failing-to-protect-their-data.html

If it did get cancelled or theaters didnt show it because of these threats that would set a pretty significant precedent for future movies that might offend, comedies or religious movies even political ones.