Gopher

The Interview | Limited Release on December 25, 2014

If Sony didn't want all this, they should've never given the movie the green light. Really, did they think this premise was not automatically gonna provide a shit ton of controversy? Because it always was. I've been saying it for months. That this has gotten so much attention is completely unsurprising.

I wanted to see this before, but now I really want to see it just because of all this. No country is gonna me afraid to watch a fucking Seth Rogen comedy, of all things.

• Like 1

:lol: This whole thing is being blown so out of proportion, it's fucking hilarious to see. A group of childish hackers angry about a fucking Seth Rogen/James Franco comedy film that's not trying to hurt or put anyone down but trying to make people laugh? :rofl: What a bunch overacting little children!
  • Like 1

Jesus, Sony. Just release the movie and go balls deep. The worst that can happen has already happened. The whole 9/11 threats, while they shouldn't be ignored, are fucking ludicrous anyway.

The way I see it when this happens just embrace the controversy and use it to help propel the film to the highest level of awareness possible, release it in a shit ton of theaters, and then try your best to make it a huge profit. I mean, in light of all the money they are about to lose you'd figure they would be trying to make it as profitable as possible.

• Like 2

:lol: This whole thing is being blown so out of proportion, it's fucking hilarious to see. A group of childish hackers angry about a fucking Seth Rogen/James Franco comedy film that's not trying to hurt or put anyone down but trying to make people laugh? :rofl: What a bunch overacting little children!

Eh, it's about killing the leader of North Korea, who's held up on such a pedestal by his people. I could see why the obviously-NK hackers are "hurt."

It's funny tho that North Korea get their jimmies twisted when America makes a movie about killing Kim Jong Un, yet we dont give a fuck when their government every day spews shit about blowing up the White House.

Edited by Alpha

Eh, it's about killing the leader of North Korea, who's held up on such a pedestal by his people. I could see why the obviously-NK hackers are "hurt."

It's funny tho that North Korea get their jimmies twisted when America makes a movie about killing Kim Jong Un, yet we dont give a fuck when their government every day after blowing up the White House.

But how do people in North Korea beside the government even know about this movie. Since North Korea government controls all  the information for its country.  

• Like 1

But how do people in North Korea beside the government even know about this movie. Since North Korea government controls all  the information for its country.

Well, maybe if they feel insulted enough, they could most likely reveal it to the public to get a massive amount of support to "intimidate" us, if you can even call it that *snickers loudly*.

What's the worst North Korea could do (assuming the rumors are true)? Shot a missile at us?! Yeah we all know how that turned out :lol:

The worst they could do is what they're doing right now.

North Korea is infamous for telling Americans that they're gonna get bombed for being the Western capitalist pigs they are, and this is no different. They've been doing this for 50 years. A Seth Rogen/James Franco comedy will make the difference? Nah.

My theory is that the DPRK hired a bunch of hackers from China to send terroristic threats to Sony so that Sony gets scared shitless and decides not to release the movie.

So far, they've been mildly successful on that front, unfortunately.

Well, maybe if they feel insulted enough, they could most likely reveal it to the public to get a massive amount of support to "intimidate" us, if you can even call it that *snickers loudly*.

Apparently it intimidates a lot of people. :rofl:

• Like 2

They can't show to them since I believe they tell there people the USA is very poor and bascailly in the stone age compare to them. There is documentary on Netflix about people go inside North Korea. 

They can't show to them since I believe they tell there people the USA is very poor and bascailly in the stone age compare to them. There is documentary on Netflix about people go inside North Korea.

Then it's most likely just the government officials then but who's to say they can't get support from their citizens?

Oh well. So what do they discover in that documentary?

Then it's most likely just the government officials then but who's to say they can't get support from their citizens?

Oh well. So what do they discover in that documentary?

Basically people of North Korea think there leader is God. His family line destroyed the evil USA empire and sent to the stone age. That they blackouts are caused by other nations. North Korea is the greatest thing since slice bread. 

• Like 1

Basically people of North Korea think there leader is God. His family line destroyed the evil USA empire and sent to the stone age. That they blackouts are caused by other nations. North Korea is the greatest thing since slice bread.

Honestly, that's not all that surprising :lol:
  • Like 1