RobinHood26

What Movie are you watching right now?

Simple, just post what movie you are watching at the moment or the film your planning on watching today. 

Need help picking between a couple movie? ask here and see what others have to say.

Im about to watch Trainspotting for the first time. While at Target I saw the Blu-Ray was on sale for 5 bucks. Knowing its a movie I have to watch someday, I bought it. 

• Like 1

I need to finish watching At World's End (halfway through it but was too tired to finish it). Then I also have 'Think Like a Man' (which doesn't really seem my thing, so I don't think I'll watch it too soon) and Kon-Tiki.

• Like 1

Wimbledon

I'll have to add this to my list of movies I can't resist watching when I see it on.

I only just realized it too, I don't know how many times I've seen it, but whenever it's on I always end up watching it.

I know it's not especially good, and it's completely predictable, but I still really like it for some reason.

• Like 1

Wimbledon

I'll have to add this to my list of movies I can't resist watching when I see it on.

I only just realized it too, I don't know how many times I've seen it, but whenever it's on I always end up watching it.

I know it's not especially good, and it's completely predictable, but I still really like it for some reason.

I like Wimbledon a lot too! Its cute.

Edited by Jay Salahi

Right, since some claimed to drop off some suggestions here, I'm looking for a movie that has great cinematography and score (since that's the thing that entertains me the most) and have a touching story. Not blockbusters. (Examples: The Lovely Bones, Atonement, A Beautiful Mind and the upcoming The Secret Life of Walter Mitty).

Anyone have any suggestions? 

Ch Have you seen Pan's Labyrinth? 

I heard of it, but no, I haven't seen it because I've never been intrigued by movies with fantasy creatures and things such as. I mean that guy with the eyes in his palms... Nope Guy in Nope Forest in Nope Movie.

Edited by ChD

I heard of it, but no, I haven't seen it because I've never been intrigued by movies with fantasy creatures and things such as. I mean that guy with the eyes in his palms... Nope Guy in Nope Forest in Nope Movie.

Dont be a little bitch and go watch it. Its a good movie. A bit on the creepy side but I think you can handle it. 

• Like 1

Yeah I feel you, but I was blown away. The cinematography is amazing, and was nominated. The score is one of my favorites its extremely memorable, i'm humming it right now. 

the fantasy is just a plot device for its themes, it's not actually about the creatures and stuff.

watch some kubrick. best use of cinematography and classical music in film. if 2001 is too boring then a clockwork orange.

oh wait, you want a touching story. lol. i dunno then...if you don't mind foreign films, three colours blue kinda fits the bill. but maybe you should just ask someone else. :P

• Like 1

Right, since some claimed to drop off some suggestions here, I'm looking for a movie that has great cinematography and score (since that's the thing that entertains me the most) and have a touching story. Not blockbusters. (Examples: The Lovely Bones, Atonement, A Beautiful Mind and the upcoming The Secret Life of Walter Mitty).

I can't really think of anything american that's not really a blockbuster other then Wes Anderson films which I always seem to mention, a great mixture of everything in his films, they always seem to have great cinematography and music. check out " My Sassy Girl" and "Windstruck" if you're going for something a bit different, and yeah definitely watch Pan's Labyrinth it's a great film, also I am assuming you've seen films from Kubrick and Hitchcock if not it's a great place to start. 

Edited by ThatMovieGuy

american beauty

eternal sunshine of the spotless mind

• Like 1