Join our Telegram group by clicking the following link:

https://t.me/joinchat/BDsV7QrWB2ogzJ811S043A

You can get Telegram by downloading the app and creating an account using your phone number. You can then change your username to your forum name.

Jay Hollywood

What Movie are you watching right now?

Wimbledon

I'll have to add this to my list of movies I can't resist watching when I see it on.

I only just realized it too, I don't know how many times I've seen it, but whenever it's on I always end up watching it.

I know it's not especially good, and it's completely predictable, but I still really like it for some reason.

Is this with Paul Bettany and Kirsten Dunst?

"The Emperor's New Groove". Love this movie, have seen it plenty of times :)

Ooh, that's a great movie. I also love it. I should give it a rewatch soon.I notice that Emperor's New Groove got lots of love online, but not too well-known or popular generally. It's a shame, definitely an underrated Disney animation classic.

Ooh, that's a great movie. I also love it. I should give it a rewatch soon.I notice that Emperor's New Groove got lots of love online, but not too well-known or popular generally. It's a shame, definitely an underrated Disney animation classic.

I know, and find it sad that it didn't get wider recognition. I saw it when it was first released (in India, which in 2000 meant waiting 2-3 months after US release) and have loved it since I first saw it. This and "Road to El Dorado" are both movies I like which didn't get wider recognition.

• Like 2