RobinHood26

What Movie are you watching right now?

I started MI 3 last night and I really like it so far!

Watch for the NO SHIT Part.. DAJK.. I gurantee you thats one of the best moments in Spy films my friend :) :)!!!

Hail  the Man behind Incredibles and hopefully Incredibles 2.. What an amazing Live action Debut..

Brad Bird Rocks!!! Hail Tom Cruise for pulling of the Best Ethan and one of the best performances of all time in the Spy and Mega Action Genre.

Watch for the NO SHIT Part.. DAJK.. I gurantee you thats one of the best moments in Spy films my friend :) :)!!!

Hail the Man behind Incredibles and hopefully Incredibles 2.. What an amazing Live action Debut..

Brad Bird Rocks!!! Hail Tom Cruise for pulling of the Best Ethan and one of the best performances of all time in the Spy and Mega Action Genre.

Wrong one, 4 is Ghost Protocol. 3 is J.J. Abrams directional debut ( for film, he had his TV stuff before that.)

Anyways 3 is also amazing even if it isn't Ghost Protocol amazing.

• Like 1

Wrong one, 4 is Ghost Protocol. 3 is J.J. Abrams directional debut ( for film, he had his TV stuff before that.)

Anyways 3 is also amazing even if it isn't Ghost Protocol amazing.

Sorry Ethan. .Hahh hah got all excited for DAJK friend and forgot thats the one with the awesome actor guy there as the bad guy.

" YOU DONT THINK I WILL DO IT !!" YOU DONT THINK I WILL DO IT..

" BOOMMM!!""

AAAHHHHH 

" GOD GOD!! I SWEAR TO GOD IM GOING TO KILLL YOU!!!" ----Ethan Hunt

" Seven---SEVEN! Seven!!" 

lol

• Like 2

Saw A Most Violent Year yesterday.

Honestly, as a fan of Chandor's last two movies, it was one of 2014's biggest dissapointments. Aside from Isaac and Chastain's great performances (especially Isaac), and some noteworthy music and cinematography, I feel like it's something we've seen before. It never feels fully captivating or fresh, nor does it work with the concept as well as it could have. I feel like there's a great movie in here somewhere, but I think they pulled it out of the oven too soon to have it ready for Oscar season.

WTching. Arnold in Raw deal. The I can't get no satisfaction moment where arnold kills about 30 men driving around in car and then just as yu think the dude is invincible they suprise him with a bull dozer. Lol music stops and Arnold is koed brutally lol. This has got to be one of the most hilarious action sequences of all time. That ko yu never see it coming lmao. And the unique arnold yeaaargh ever present when the crooks get the drop on him too. Lol

Edited by Superman001
  • Like 1