abra

Tuesday RTH: TW 6m,TC 3,DM2 2.7

I can't believe The Conjuring has made $90m in 12 days. I'm in awe! Can't wait to see it this weekend. Hopefully it lives up to my expectations.

It will. It's the best Wan film.

No. It's not happening. 

Until it drops like a rock like TW1 with 70% in its second weekend, it does have a chance. If it drops 60% this weekend, then 55% next weekend, with dailies being 55% and 50% respectively, it does have a chance with the rest of its weekends. It might be happening, don't be so sure just yet.

Until it drops like a rock like TW1 with 70% in its second weekend, it does have a chance. If it drops 60% this weekend, then 55% next weekend, with dailies being 55% and 50% respectively, it does have a chance with the rest of its weekends. It might be happening, don't be so sure just yet.

It has a chance but it's a very small chance and it will never catch The Conjuring. WOM is good, but it's not good enough to reach FC multiplier, even with better dailies. 

It has a chance but it's a very small chance and it will never catch The Conjuring. WOM is good, but it's not good enough to reach FC multiplier, even with better dailies. 

I told you, until it drops 65-70% in it's second weekend (which the dailies suggest won't happen) it does stand a bigger chance than you think. This movie, just like First Class, wasn't very front crowded as the previous X men movies.

Yes there was a very big spike in Yukon yesterday. They put a prijector into the bar where he beats up the bear killer. The entire territory showed up last night to watch. Lol

• Like 4