The Creator

4.16 "A New Legend Rises"

Part 2 of the Final Five games starts now. Numbers and CEDAR are guaranteed to move on to this game. Acsc, Chasmmi, and Jim all have to compete against the Super Legend in its Phase 2. Here, Phase 3, the most terrible of all, will  come into effect. Brace yourselves.

4.16 "A New Legend Rises"

Deadline: Friday, August 2 at 8:00 P.M. Eastern (7:00 P.M. Central)

1. Predict The Smurfs 2's Friday gross as a percent of its Wednesday gross (5.203 million)

2. Predict the combined opening weekend grosses of The Smurfs 2 and 2 Guns as a percent of the weekend top 12 gross

3. Predict the percent change (plus or minus, please specify) in the weekend top 12 gross for the weekend Aug 2-4, 2013 compared to the weekend Aug 3-5, 2012 (113.84 million)

4. Predict The Wolverine's percent drop as a percent of The Conjuring's percent drop last weekend (-46.9%). (e.g. if Wolverine drops 60%, then -60% is 127.93% of The Conjuring's percent drop last weekend)

5. Predict the combined weekend gross of all sequels in the weekend top 30 (all sequels include any established franchise, e.g. Wolverine as X-Men)

Just realised I made a terrible awful mistake with these predictions that means barring 2 people here screwing up big time, I am relying on the second spot in the final going to the winner of a challenge between the bottom 3 contestants. :(

Bugger the world

Top 4 baby!! And more importantly, another crack at CEDAR. I've had a hand at knocking out 2 shadowkillers now. Lets make it 3!

So... Right now the only outcomes I see are: You beat CEDAR and that's it. You'll be eliminated afterwards.

CEDAR will beat the crap out of you.

Top 4 baby!! And more importantly, another crack at CEDAR. I've had a hand at knocking out 2 shadowkillers now. Lets make it 3!

Lol. CEDAR already kicked your ass once. 

And quite frankly, I don't think there's going to be a second time for either of you. Not directly, at least.

Well you never no, looking at how much I overpredicted Smurfs...

no yeah you're right, you'll beat me :(

Yep! :P Last week I was focused on my exam. Now I was all in on the game. I got the results today :) Half of the candidates failed to get the minimum grade, which is 7/10 :mellow:

Edited by Doctor Who

Yep! :P Last week I was focused on my exam. Now I was all in on the game. I got the results today :)Half of the candidates failed to get the minimum grade, which is 7/10 :mellow:

And, this is Romania, everyone.

I get it you passed, so congratulations.

And, this is Romania, everyone.

I get it you passed, so congratulations.

Thank you! I got a good grade, I'll find out how good it is next Wednesday ( if I got a job for the next year or not ).

Edited by Doctor Who