The Creator

4.16 "A New Legend Rises"

Yep! :P Last week I was focused on my exam. Now I was all in on the game. I got the results today :) Half of the candidates failed to get the minimum grade, which is 7/10 :mellow:

I got the results of one exam today as well. (reverts decision to brag :P). I did good. :)

Tell me why I keep coming here looking for scores -__-

Is this a test?

I guess its cause you are expecting someone to score so low that you can lick your fingers and say,"This is what happens when I am not in the final." or better yet, you expect the Creator to be repentant enough to put you back in the game. None of its gonna happen so you can just go back to being the loser you are.

4.16 "A New Legend Rises"

Chasmmi stands before CEDAR. A Legend, one who could obliterate Chasmmi without even trying. Although Chasmmi has proven himself this season, CEDAR is a much higher caliber than the Legends Chasmmi has confronted all season. Chasmmi may have outlasted the other Legends, but it has always been CEDAR who was meant to carry on the true nature of the Legends. Chasmmi is nothing to CEDAR. Or is he?

The first part of the semi-final involves these two. Chasmmi...and CEDAR. But why? Because there is always an ongoing debate as to who shall be the one to bring CEDAR to his knees. It was rumored to be Jim Shorts, but Jim failed last week and nearly died because of it. Jim caused the death of Acsc, CEDAR's most loyal ally, and because of that, CEDAR would destroy Jim if they meet again. It has been said to be Numbers...the only player likely to equal CEDAR in pure skill, and, at times, top him. But Numbers has a level head. He will only go up in direct combat when the moment is right...in the finale. Numbers will not directly assault CEDAR before then, unless push comes to shove.

So why not Chasmmi? The underdog. Can Chasmmi destroy CEDAR? Perhaps he can. Still, it is the Super Legend that looms in the way. Phase 3 is set to begin. So far, however, the Super Legend has been a bit unimpressive. CEDAR may actually be a bigger foe than the Super Legend. Chasmmi has already faced the Super Legend twice, so it would seem mundane for him to compete a third time against the Super Legend. Will he get that opportunity?

Find out now!

CEDAR versus Chasmmi

One Legend, one rookie. But in Box Office Alliance, the rooks can become Legends. Baumer proved that...hell, even CEDAR himself proved that. What about Chasmmi?

CEDAR:

CEDAR is the top dog here. He scored...88.65%. A great score for a Final Five game. Great enough? Chasmmi is one to surprise at times.

Chasmmi:

He will try. Where Jim failed, Chasmmi may succeed. Did he?

A score of...

Can it be? Is this really happening?

Did Chasmmi just pull off the upset?

Is CEDAR going home?

Or is Chasmmi?

It's...

CHASMMI...with a score of 82.52%

No one said just how this semi-final was going to go down. But we know one thing. Chasmmi has been eliminated by CEDAR. That leaves CEDAR and the two "Equation Sensation" members. The way the finale was meant to be played.

*The reason for this unexpected "Challenge" is clear. It wasn't announced but as a surprise twist, the player with the lowest score this week was going to be eliminated.

Oh well, I am delighted with 4th place, first time out.

May the rookie fall from his high horse and rest in peace where he belongs. :P

Well played, mimi, you might get a legend status next season. :)

I thought I was playing the humble card quite well most this season. :)

TBH I got lucky in this game that my 3-4 weeks period of being too busy to put the needed effort into this and thus score some bad scores coincided with Creators busy period where there weren't many challenges and eliminations.

Also it has to be said that Spaghetti and Alfred saved my arse more than a couple of times with the weekend questions.

I thought I was playing the humble card quite well most this season. :)

TBH I got lucky in this game that my 3-4 weeks period of being too busy to put the needed effort into this and thus score some bad scores coincided with Creators busy period where there weren't many challenges and eliminations.

Also it has to be said that Spaghetti and Alfred saved my arse more than a couple of times with the weekend questions.

That should be your signature for 3 weeks. :P

4.16 "A New Legend Rises" (cont)

Numbers and Jim Shorts wait for Chasmmi to meet with them. Could a covert alliance work well here, in the end of all things. Numbers knows that CEDAR will be the hardest enemy to face. Bringing Chasmmi to their aid, Chasmmi who's average scores this season best six Legends at least, will definitely help oust CEDAR before the finale. It's what Numbers would like most. Afterall, Numbers' skill this season has probably only been rivaled by CEDAR. So if he goes into combat against him in the finale, Numbers may lose.

Both Jim and Numbers recognize that they will also have to remove Chasmmi, but focusing their attention on CEDAR first is for the greater benefit. Of course, then the two teammates will have to turn on each other just to declare an overall winner, but neither really has a problem with that, for if they have helped each other to the finale, then they're both winners in their own right. Numbers has already been declared the first nominee for Player of the Season because he is the strongest rookie player to be born this season. Now, Jim Shorts is also declared a nominee for the prestigious award. Jim has caused the deaths of four Legends now that Acsc has been eliminated by his own hand.

The duo hear an approach. It must be Chasmmi. CEDAR cannot possibly know where they are hiding. Jim calls out for Chasmmi to join them...and someone else steps into their midst.

It isn't Chasmmi. It isn't even CEDAR.

It's Goffe.

But how can this be? Goffe was slain weeks ago. And yet, Goffe was loyal to both Numbers and Jim. He was their Legend, their protector. His shield kept them safe for weeks and only once it crumbled were DoctorWho and CEDAR able to touch Numbers. Jim was there when Goffe was slain. Jim felt the pain of his Legend partner's demise. And yet, here Goffe stands before them. It cannot be possible.

Numbers sees a strange look in Goffe's eye. It's not quite right, not quite humanistic. Goffe...turned? But by what? And suddenly, Goffe takes control of the scene. Dominating, the former Legend, now possessed by the Super Legend, steps up to the plate. And he strikes at Numbers.

Numbers:

Numbers falters. He scores 84.99% over the weekend. It's lower than CEDAR, so a direct combat with CEDAR would have caused Numbers' demise instead of Chasmmi's. But this is a different type of combat.

Goffe:

Goffe takes a stand..and scores 85.43% on the weekend questions. Goffe wins the Challenge and knocks Numbers to his knees. Numbers' life lies in the balance, and Goffe (or is it Goffe?) may slay his former partner.

Jim watches with awe and horror. What is Goffe doing here? And why is he killing Numbers. Numbers puts up a struggle, but the newly powered Super Legend is suppressing him.

Super Legend: Phase 3

CEDAR has just slain Chasmmi. He breathes heavily. Chasmmi was no true enemy of his. But he was a casualty of a war he should not have gotten involved in. Chasmmi's death was unexpected, but it paves CEDAR's path to victory much more clearly.

Suddenly, a yell. Where did it come from? CEDAR is drawn to it and finds himself looking down on Jim Shorts and Numbers from a high vantage point. But they are not alone. Someone else is there, suppressing Numbers...killing him? CEDAR takes a closer look, and realizes it is Goffe. A Legend slain, come back from the grave? How can this be.

Someone knocks CEDAR down. He lies sprawled on the ground, blurry-eyed. He focuses, and he sees a familiar face staring down at him. Twisted, though, not quite human as before.

Acsc1312.

So that's how it's gonna be. Not dead yet, so clearly there is more to this turn of events, though not sure why Creator threw Goffe at me specifically. He has his way of structuring the game, so I guess Jim will get attacked by all the other Legends he has slain.

Continued...

And then there were none. 

CEDAR looks into Acsc's twisted eyes. Not the Shadowkiller ally that CEDAR has known for two seasons. This Acsc is mad, a rage that has festered since CEDAR's victory over him in the Season 2 Finale. But it wasn't Acsc, it couldn't be. Not when CEDAR witnessed Jim kill him. And yet here he stood, suppressing CEDAR.

No...it wasn't just Acsc. It was something else. Someone else. A figure moves out from behind Acsc. DoctorWho. The Super Legend was manifesting into the forms of the Legends who compose it. And here Acsc and DoctorWho stand to confront CEDAR.

Question 1

CEDAR scored 95.15% on this question. It's a good score, but can it hold off two Legends at the same time? 

Acsc...90.72%. CEDAR has trumped him, but then, a blow to the head knocks him down. DoctorWho is more triumphant. 97.32%. CEDAR is back on the ground. The Super Legend is beating him a heavy blow.

Question 2

CEDAR tries to recover, but suddenly, he sees the two Legends "morph"...Acsc and Doc become one Super Legend, their scores tied together now. Can CEDAR possibly beat that when he couldn't even top Doc alone? Let's see. CEDAR scored 94.17%. 

And Doc1312 scored...137.08%.

Doc1312 pushes CEDAR back down, suppressing him further. There is a glow in its eyes. Winning! Victory! So close...so close!

Numbers versus Goffe

Goffe has outscored Numbers. No he can blast Numbers into oblivion. One move, and Numbers' life shall be ended. And this Goffe...goads. He gloats in his victory. It was too easy. Super Legend Goffe takes the cake. Numbers will die today.

Goffe goes for the killing stroke, and a hand pulls him back. He shoves it off, pushing Jim Shorts aside. Wind buffets at them both and Jim recovers. He shouts at Goffe to back down...don't strike Numbers. Your partner! Your loyalest ally! Don't kill Numbers!

Goffe pushes Jim back down then turns around again for Numbers. He stabs Numbers through the gut, potentially killing him. Numbers gurgles blood and crumbles to the ground.