The Creator

4.16 "A New Legend Rises"

So that's how it's gonna be. Not dead yet, so clearly there is more to this turn of events, though not sure why Creator threw Goffe at me specifically. He has his way of structuring the game, so I guess Jim will get attacked by all the other Legends he has slain.

You'll see. I'm being dramatic for a reason. 

Continued...

Numbers versus Goffe

Goffe pushes Jim back down then turns around again for Numbers. He stabs Numbers through the gut, potentially killing him. Numbers gurgles blood and crumbles to the ground. 

What you did there, I see it.

Clearly either something happens to save me and I survive, or something happens to make it look like I will escape and then another Zombie comes over to finish me off.

Continued...

Doc1312 has a warped smile. He laughs at the damage he is doing to CEDAR. A heavy beating. CEDAR bleeds from the face. 

But he doesn't give up. He won't give in.

Question 3

CEDAR...56.28%. 

Hahahahaha. Doc1312 knows that's all too easy to overpower, and with it, he shall crush CEDAR, grind him to dust. And then...a look of horror.

Doc1312...12.80%. What? What is this madness?

CEDAR knocks Doc1312 down hard. He sees a thin line there. A way to separate the two Legends. Making them two distinct identities. He could crush them both that way, or at least take out the lesser of the two evils and save the other for when he's ready. CEDAR would not go down easily.

Goffe is pleased. Numbers lies dying on the ground. The Super Legend has at least succeeded in taking out one enemy, and all too soon, it shall have CEDAR's head also. Goffe gloats in his victory. 

But a powerful presence is there. Something odd is happening. Goffe cocks his head around, and the brightness is overwhelming. He goes blind, his eyes turning to dust, his face peeling to ash.

Goffe's 85.43% score may have stopped Numbers, but the Super Legend could only manifest one form here. Not enough strength after losing Phase 2. And there, Jim Shorts succeeds.

Jim Shorts...94.81%. His score so overwhelming, so powerful, that Goffe is obliterated.

A new Legend is born. One that has slain the Super Legend. One who has slain many Legends. How could he not be a Legend when he has caused countless other Legends to die? He has outperformed almost every Legend, but one.

CEDAR studies Doc1312. There is a way to break through that force holding the two of them together. He just has to succeed. And then...

Question 4

Not fast enough. CEDAR scores 99.84%. Nearly perfect. But as Doc1312 is still banded together and not separate...it may not be enough.

Doc1312 scores 191%. A crushing blow, knocking CEDAR to the ground. Doc1312 is the winner. there is no doubt. CEDAR will be pulverized.

...no. There, it is. The thin line that will disconnect DoctorWho from Acsc1312. And CEDAR lunges at it.

Question 5

CEDAR scores 97.81%. It has to be enough. It HAS to be or all else will fail for CEDAR and he will be doomed.

Doc1312 pounces and...a ripple.

DoctorWho scores 89.20%. Not enough, not nearly enough and...

Acsc scores 84.95%. Light blazes through him, ripping him to shreds. CEDAR has defeated this part of the Super Legend.

Doc1312 is no more. Acsc is gone. DoctorWho cowers in fright. He cannot match CEDAR alone. He is nothing to CEDAR, not when he is a proxy here. He is not truly DoctorWho, the Legend, and CEDAR sees that.

...he knows. There is not a way that this Super Legend can truly kill him. How can someone dead kill him? It is nonsense. There can be no Super Legend composed of those who have already fallen. They ARE weaker than him. Therefore, whatever damage they do...he can...he will reverse. The Super Legend...it is nothing. NOTHING! 

There is only one true enemy. CEDAR looks at Jim Shorts standing near a fallen Numbers. 

What you did there, I see it.

Clearly either something happens to save me and I survive, or something happens to make it look like I will escape and then another Zombie comes over to finish me off.

Hopefully my most recent post provides some insight.

If not, I'll enlighten. No one has been eliminated by the Super Legend. Chasmmi was killed by CEDAR. Acsc was killed by Jim Shorts. And Chasmmi went into that Challenge because he scored lower than the highest scorer (Numbers). So truly, no one ever was a victim of the "Super Legend"...because it's just to show that despite their status, Legends are not necessarily all their cracked up to be. The players are what count, and everyone is strong in their own way...you perhaps strongest of all. In the end, it can only be CEDAR or Jim who can finish you off. Unless you accept that Goffe really did kill you (I mean...he did outscore you).

You will ALL see more soon. This is not over. The Super Legend was designed to pronounce a new Legend...either you or Jim. I would crown one of you a Legend, I knew from the beginning. I thought it would be you, but in the end, it HAS to be Jim. Can't you see?

That said, you're probably a Legend now too.

4.16 "A New Legend Rises" (cont)

Jim Shorts: messenger, avenger, Legend. A class act for sure, and one of the greatest new players to arise this season. Equal in pure strength and skill to some Legends like Acsc1312 and Goffe, masterful in strategy like Totem and Riczhang, and rivaled in competitiveness only by CEDAR. 

He made it this far with two other rookie players and one other Legend. It is a surprise to find the season end with only one veteran in the midst of three rookies...three rookies who are almost equal in strength to him.

Now Jim Shorts recovers from dealing the blow against the resurrected Goffe. And yet, Numbers is still wounded, dying. The Super Legend is no more, defeated by Jim and by the other one. Jim has not yet seen who it is who comes, but he recognizes that strength. So Chasmmi had been defeated after all? No worries. CEDAR still stands, but in a way, Jim knew it would come to this. CEDAR would be a hard target to top, and even the Super Legend couldn't destroy him.

Jim has won this battle. CEDAR didn't match him in this round. No one touched his score. Undefeated, for now. But Numbers can be defeated. CEDAR outscored Numbers by a decent margin. Given how CEDAR was able to eliminate Chasmmi for the same cause, CEDAR could just as well eliminate Numbers. Except...that would set into motion a chain effect that would ensure Jim would eliminate CEDAR for the same reason that Jim outscored CEDAR in this week's game. 

There could be a Challenge, in which case Jim would be exempt, so CEDAR would face a weakened Numbers and that would be that. Most likely CEDAR would probably win and it would be another show of CEDAR versus Jim Shorts, a show we've already seen. So that would detract from its awesomeness. And I don't like that at all. 

CEDAR is Jim's biggest enemy. And while CEDAR is not necessarily Numbers' biggest enemy (for Numbers is more compassionate than Jim), he is Numbers' enemy because Jim is Numbers' ally. Numbers will stand up for Jim to the end...and so he shall be given that opportunity.

Jim and CEDAR are each going to move on to the Finale, where they will compete against each other. Numbers MAY join them in the finale...the first time we'd see three contestants in the final episode. But because Numbers lost against the Super Legend, he must first recover. So Numbers alone will answer these questions. If he scores above 95% on this Challenge, he will move on to the finale to join Jim and CEDAR in the competition to win it all. If he scores below 95%, he will be eliminated in 3rd place.

1. Predict 2 Guns' Thursday gross

2. Predict The Smurfs 2's Thursday per theater average

3. Predict The Wolverine's Thursday percent drop from last Thursday

DEADLINE: Friday, August 9 at 5:00 A.M. Eastern (4:00 A.M. Central)