Neo

The Fate of the Furious | 4.14.2017

4 hours ago, aabattery said:

Holy shit. I'm rolling.

Bless you Tyrese.

The behaviour is insane. He's being investigated for child abuse (he whooped his daughter so bad she couldn't sit down. He's on Instagram calling his ex-wife bitter but the daughter is 11 and old enough to communicate what happened so it's not looking good for him). How this is even a concern for him is beyond me.

1 minute ago, AndyK said:

Why don't they just dump the rock?

I'd drop Tyrese 15 times over before dropping The Rock.

Edited by AJG
  • Like 1

Tyrese is sacrificing his 2020 pay day. How does it matter weather it's 2019 or 2020 to him? I don't get it. His issue could be that a Hobbs movie before that will make F9 an extension of Hobbs instead of the other way around and probably affect his pay.

edit: Or is it that F9 is actually the Hobbs movie. That I am sure would piss him off.

Edited by a2knet

Just now, Morieris said:

He probably has no other jobs...yep, he has something called Desert Eagle and absolutely nothing else until F9.

if he didn't use his F&F mojo (and it wasn't the hardest job in the world) to diversify, it's hsi fault. Rock has been very entrepreneurial and taken a lot of risks and been working throughout.

5 minutes ago, a2knet said:

if he didn't use his F&F mojo (and it wasn't the hardest job in the world) to diversify, it's hsi fault. Rock has been very entrepreneurial and taken a lot of risks and been working throughout.

Seriously. I only hear of Tyrese when he is in these movies or complaining instead of doing anything.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Cochofles said:

What's Tyrese's problem? 

Is money income really depend on that franchise, The Rock making a spin of put that in danger I imagine.

Whining in public about it with barely readable social media post full of # and @ does not sound like a good strategy, but that seem to be becoming common (I think something similar is going on with the Sex and the City 3 projects), trying to put pressure into someone to do the project and accept conditions they do not want via social media....

36 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

TMZ says he's currently being investigated for child abuse so i'm sure trying to start beef with the rock is just some "hey look over there!" distraction.

Child abuse allegations and starting a feud with one of the series stars? I can see a firing in the form of a "we have mutually agreed to part ways" message coming up 

4 hours ago, Barnack said:

Is money income really depend on that franchise, The Rock making a spin of put that in danger I imagine.

Whining in public about it with barely readable social media post full of # and @ does not sound like a good strategy, but that seem to be becoming common (I think something similar is going on with the Sex and the City 3 projects), trying to put pressure into someone to do the project and accept conditions they do not want via social media....

good info on Tyrese's wealth. Looks like he is doing good financially, especially 2017, but even outside F&F he is doing fine

https://www.earnthenecklace.com/tyrese-gibson-net-worth-how-rich-is-the-fast-and-furious-star/

2 hours ago, a2knet said:

good info on Tyrese's wealth. Looks like he is doing good financially, especially 2017, but even outside F&F he is doing fine

https://www.earnthenecklace.com/tyrese-gibson-net-worth-how-rich-is-the-fast-and-furious-star/

I'm not really sure how much seriously we should take those publication about people net worth.

You can find stuff like this talking about Johnny Depp net worth of 200 (even 400) million just before it became well know that he was in financial trouble and needing those Pirates paycheck to get in quick.

And I really have an hard time believing figures like those:

Movies                                     Income

Furious 7                                 $284,091

Fast & Furious 6                       $162,338

Fast Five                                  $138,581

Transformers: Dark of the Moon $126,263

Putting very precise number to make them look real is not a bad idea, but you do number like those if you are getting percentage, and if you are getting percentage from Fast 6-7 you are not making those amounts....

From the sony leak we know that someone like Kevin Kline made 350k for 7 week of work on Ricky and the Flash for example, Rose Byrne made 500k on Annie

Those figure are way too low and contradict the paragraph just above saying:

Gibson has been a staple in the franchise, even though he doesn’t necessarily have a major role. His first Furious film earned him a paycheck of $750,000, but he made between $3.0 million and $5.0 million in the later films.

Edited by Barnack
  • Like 1