Neo

The Fate of the Furious | 4.14.2017

18 minutes ago, Jay Beezy said:

A free screening this Thursday with two weeks left isn't a bad sign.

It's probably because they trying to hide that stupid reason why Dom goes bad. It's not dumb. it just that it doesn't make sense.

For 5, 6 and 7 there was screening month before release. Universal had one like every week lol. Universal you use to hand them like pancakes. They have been quite with this movie lol.

Edited by Dragon

26 minutes ago, Dragon said:

It's probably because they trying to hide that stupid reason why Dom goes bad. It's not dumb. it just that it doesn't make sense.

For 5, 6 and 7 there was screening month before release. Universal had one like every week lol. Universal you use to hand them like pancakes. They have been quite with this movie lol.

Well when you consider who the director is as well as the reported bloat it doesn't surprise me. Say what you will about Justin Lin and James Wan but both delivered the goods

10 minutes ago, narniadis said:

Well when you consider who the director is as well as the reported bloat it doesn't surprise me. Say what you will about Justin Lin and James Wan but both delivered the goods

I didn't realize the director of Straight Outta Compton and The Italian Job was cause for concern. Plus I thought the reported bloat had been debunked.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Dragon said:

I got free screening for this on Thursday too bad i cant make it. Im so pissed. I got so excited. Printed the tickets and everything then i forgot I had to babysit. My niece is lucky I Love her :kitschjob:

Please, please, please go! I want to know if the spoilers are correct. I volunteer to watch the girl. 

• Like 1

According to someone from gamefaqs, who claims to have watched the movie, Dom is bad because

Spoiler

Charlize Theron's character kidnapped Thor's wife, who now has a kid, and it's implied that the kid might be Dom's. 

By the way, Thor's wife is the brazilian cop from Fast Five. The cop dies, Dom will have to take care of the kid. Luke Evans is back in the movie, as Statham's brother. The last part is a barbecue scene, where everyone is having a good time.

• Like 1