Neo

The Fate of the Furious | 4.14.2017

Just now, Ethan Hunt said:

Nothing happens in 5 until the the last 15 minutes. Its just a whole bunch of sitting around

Nah, even excluding the vault heist, the opening train sequence with them hopping off a car, the Favela sequence, and better team camaraderie defeats the too overly serious Fast and Furious with a lame climax in caves and poor CGI

• Like 2

Just now, MrPink said:

Nah, even excluding the vault heist, the opening train sequence with them hopping off a car, the Favela sequence, and better team camaraderie defeats the too overly serious Fast and Furious with a lame climax in caves and poor CGI

The street race in 4 is the best action sequence in the franchise

1 minute ago, Ethan Hunt said:

The street race in 4 is the best action sequence in the franchise

It's a neat sequence, not the best though. I'm partial to the tank sequence in Fast and Furious 6.

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

It's sooooooooooo much better than 5 that you fools like so much

4 is a snooze fest and easily the worst one. Felt almost like a remake of #1. Fast Five grew the Fast universe. At least 2 had entertaining bling and camp, and 3 had that bomb Teriyaki Boyz song. In 8 they're driving through Antarctica and it includes rockets and a submarine. In 4 they drove through the desert and...that was it. I just don't understand Ethan lol.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Jay Hollywood said:

Thats easily the worst race in any of the movies. Poorest direction, no style, bad serious drama cinematography , all dark with yellow lights. 

Best race on the other hand?

SRYoCz.gif

• Like 6

2 hours ago, Blaze Heatnix said:

According to someone from gamefaqs, who claims to have watched the movie, Dom is bad because

Hide contents

Charlize Theron's character kidnapped Thor's wife, who now has a kid, and it's implied that the kid might be Dom's. 

By the way, Thor's wife is the brazilian cop from Fast Five. The cop dies, Dom will have to take care of the kid. Luke Evans is back in the movie, as Statham's brother. The last part is a barbecue scene, where everyone is having a good time.

Spoiler

That's what I hope is fake. It sounds so lame. Like if it were really Dom and Letty's long lost kid, then ok. But this sounds so dumb and is such a rewrite. But I'm glad Luke is back, just hope he has a bigger role than a few seconds. And they'd better explain why he is ok now.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, MrPink said:

Tokyo Drift probably did have the best actual races. Cool drifting. Lucas Black. Sexual tension between lead and villain.

I'd post the gif but I'm afraid @CoolioD1 is gonna roast me. :sadben:

I genuinely like Tokyo Drift and I know everyone else hates it so fuck em

• Like 5