Sims

Boxoffice.com's Top 100 Films of All Time 2013: THE RESULTS (final list in OP)

Because no one here has met in in real life. i would change all of there taste in films. 

My films I need to watch are

8 1/2

The Seventh Seal

Persona

Metropolis

Napoleon  

Napoleon definitely. Gance is amazing. 

[*]Habemus papam (Nanni Moretti)

[*]O estranho caso de Angélica (Manoel de Oliveira)

Haabemus Papam is a very good film and not obscure at all. I've seen it twice. It even came to Vancouver. Loved it. Won the Golden Bear. Moretti is actually quite a high profile director, I mean american GA excluded, duh. Headed Cannes the year Haneke won Palme numero 2.

Eestranho borders on Obscure but not really, imo. It's little known, but not so much so that it is obscure. 

Edited by riczhang

They're all known, imo. I've heard of every single one of those films. Seen almost all of them. 

... and 99.9% of people in the world have no fucking idea what 3/4 of those are.  That makes them 'little known'

I would expect you would have seen them given your list.

Edited by Adam
  • Like 2

I saw it on your list. I never seen a Napoleon film and I love historical figures  especially Napoleon 

It's a very odd film. Slow. Silent, and Black and White. Give it a lot of patience and it will be rewarding. 

... and 99.9% of people in the world have no fucking idea what 3/4 of those are.  That makes them 'little known'

I would expect you would have seen them given your list.

They are little known yes, but I don't think so that they're so little known to the degree that they're obscure. 

Haabemus Papam is a very good film and not obscure at all. I've seen it twice. It even came to Vancouver. Loved it. Won the Golden Bear. Moretti is actually quite a high profile director, I mean american GA excluded, duh. Headed Cannes the year Haneke won Palme numero 2.

Eestranho borders on Obscure but not really, imo. It's little known, but not so much so that it is obscure. 

What do consider obscure. I am guess 99% of population does not know about these films.  I never heard of these films. The best of  the 2000s is much more well known movies. 

Obscure my ass. They aren't obscure films at all. They're little known, but I wouldn't say obscure. 

:rotfl:Those aren't obscure at all!

LOL, because the two of you say they aren't obscure.  The majority of those are most definitely obscure.  Just go to IMDB and see how many reviews those films have.  Give me a break