Neo

Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny | June 30 2023 | Very mixed reviews out of Cannes

Ford:

We've seen the character develop and grow over a period of time and it's perfectly appropriate and okay for him to come back again with a great movie around him where he doesn't necessarily have to kick as much ass. To me, what was interesting about the character was that he prevailed, that he had courage, that he had wit, that he had intelligence, that he was frightened and that he still managed to survive. That I can do.

If they are to make this happen, and Ford is still the man, then they need to have this done ASAP.  Ford is committed to SW, so to do Indy, they better get on it soon. 

If they are to make this happen, and Ford is still the man, then they need to have this done ASAP.  Ford is committed to SW, so to do Indy, they better get on it soon. 

ToD was one year after ROTJ, so maybe by 2016.

I think this will happen because Ford is already picking random projects left and right. A movie like this can get him a fat paycheck so he will do it. Can they get Spielberg back ? I have my doubts but stranger things have happened and he just dropped out of American Sniper. Don't be surprised if the project is a go by next summer.

No!!!!!!!!!!! No more Indiana Jones! Don't ruin it again! Let it Rest in Peace! Fourth was bad, but if this happens it'll be terribly Bad!

A new director will give it new life. Having the same director could turn into a PT, but a new director and you can get an IM3 or a Skyfall.