Neo

Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny | June 30 2023 | Very mixed reviews out of Cannes

Will this move from May to say November or December?

2016 has AiW2 for Memorial weekend and the rest of Summer is booked. DMTNT without a date which I am thinking for November. Maybe can open in December be a SH or a NT like movie. Could get NT3/IJV in the same year.

Edited by Neo

Will this move from May to say November or December?

2016 has AiW2 for Memorial weekend and the rest of Summer is booked. DMTNT without a date which I am thinking for November. Maybe can open in December be a SH or a NT like movie. Could get NT3/IJV in the same year.

If Disney is serious about IJ5 they need to move asap. Disney should have hired someone to work on the screenplay months ago and should have aimed for a May 2016 and moved AiW2 to March or November 2016. 

If Disney is serious about IJ5 they need to move asap. Disney should have hired someone to work on the screenplay months ago and should have aimed for a May 2016 and moved AiW2 to March or November 2016. 

Likely not, but could have done that. Why do they need to move asap? Aimed for May 2016?

So bring back ShortRound as an adult. Have him and Mutt as the "action" heroes. 

I'm so there if this gets made! AND I WANT IT MADE!!

Hey Captain........ Amen.......Same here. I know Neo buddy and so many friend s Like Tarzan

Baumer, and Shawn and so many of our family here are happy  Ford is still looking good and fit.

They definitely need to act and make back to back Indy films :) I love the idea of Short Round Back and Mutt

http://nukethefridge.com/2014/02/24/harrison-ford-eyed-package-deal-star-wars-two-indiana-jones-sequels/

You know for a guy who didn't want anything to do with Star Wars after the original trilogy ended, he sure seems interested in jumping on the sequel wagon. 

http://nukethefridge.com/2014/02/24/harrison-ford-eyed-package-deal-star-wars-two-indiana-jones-sequels/

You know for a guy who didn't want anything to do with Star Wars after the original trilogy ended, he sure seems interested in jumping on the sequel wagon. 

I'm glad he's interested.  The last Indy was fun, not as good as the originals, but still fun.

• Like 5

Seems we got this in February.

http://marketsaw.blogspot.ie/2014/02/exclusive-source-update-on-star-wars.html#.UyO7PoWebgY

Lol FancyArcher... You know when you age and realize you wont be on the top of the demand

list list forever, the cockyness of our favorite stars tends to fall to the wayside. Look at WIll smith agreeing to do ID4

for far less than he orginally wanted. Greedy dude wanted to get far more  than Jeff Goldblum, who in fact

helped maked ID4 as much as anyone and is my favorite actor in Jurassic Park Films and one of my all time fav

orite  actors period(The Fly is  also phenominal).  I think Jeff will get 20-40Mil with his pay and bo cut if ID4doest

well.  Will originally wanted 40-50+ cut of boxoffice(Greedy! )Guess he saw they would make the film without him and jeff is gunho

about it and having all these flops lately. He quickly told them he would show  up for less money after all lol

Personally   I seee them putting out  INdiana  V within  1-2 yrs. They are not going to miss out on the liar share  moolah to do Indy

films when Harrison Ford is still fit to do the role.. And Ford is more active than alot of 20yr olds, so no   he wont be in a wheelch

ar period!! Stingray buddy  take that back my friend lol :P