Neo

Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny | June 30 2023 | Very mixed reviews out of Cannes

Neo, Baumerman,  I hope you all dont give up on him completing the 2nd triology :).. Just wish they didnt wait

so long to start up the Indy franchise though.

" Snakes why did it have to be snakess!!"

" NEeee GWAT TAYYY!"" " NE GWATTT TAY!!" " You betrayed Sheebah!!"

Edited by Superman001

Wow rumour has it  Ford not only locked in a sizeable money deal to be Hansolo but also

a commitment that Disney do another Indiana Jones film with him as the  star. :)

Nice!! Sounds like this  is something Harrison would do to make sure they dont wait too long

to do another triology.

http://screenrant.com/indiana-jones-5-update-harrison-ford-star-wars-episode-7-disney/

----" Its not the years honey its the mileage!" ;)

Wow rumour has it  Ford not only locked in a sizeable money deal to be Hansolo but also

a commitment that Disney do another Indiana Jones film with him as the  star. :)

Nice!! Sounds like this  is something Harrison would do to make sure they dont wait too long

to do another triology.

http://screenrant.com/indiana-jones-5-update-harrison-ford-star-wars-episode-7-disney/

----" Its not the years honey its the mileage!" ;)

I keep track of the all the news, check first post.

Pattinson won't work. They need someone who is older (late 30s/early 40s just like Ford was back then) and isn't so strongly identified with a Teen franchise. If they really want him then they better wait for another decade.

• Like 2

Kill it kill it with fire. That would be the worst casting I have ever heard

Shoot I would boycott that as would most of the Indy  fan crowd...LOL The dude from twilight cannot play Indy. He isnt even rugged enough  or big enough for the role.

I think everyone wants Harrison Ford to do at least 2 more Indies  or more if they do em back to back.. Indiana Jones 4 was a great film, but had somethings that shouldnt even be  in the  franchise>

----"She's not coming!" " I cant believe  I'm not going!"

"You want to see God!" " Lets go see him together"  "  I have got nothing better to do!"

Umberto Gonzalez ‏@elmayimbe 
Here is what Deadline IS NOT telling you that your friendly neighborhood fanboy journo will. INDIANA JONES reboot EYED for 2018-2019.

Exclusive: Indiana Jones Taking the James Bond Path?

While I think Cooper or Pratt, more Cooper, could make good Indy's I'd still like to see more with Harrison while he's able to do it. 

KotCS gets needlessly trashed by some, I got some issues with it but overall it's a solid film. If they could film two back/back and get Indy through the 60's I'd like a recast Mutt Williams as Indy with Cooper/Pratt doing adventures in the 70's/80s. It'd still be retro and pseudo historical just like what they started with the settings in the 30s/40s of the original trilogy.