Neo

Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny | June 30 2023 | Very mixed reviews out of Cannes

Reactions aren’t like amazing but they’re obviously way better than Cannes, even decent I would say 

Let’s see, i still think there’s room for this to bounce back to 70’s on RT 

Is that enough to compensate all the bad press the disaster Cannes premiere generate? No idea

• Like 1

Totally Different Phoebe Waller Bridge in this film (from what I have seen) and what we saw in Fleabag.

Which shows what a good actress she is; from how hot she look in this film,she delibertly made her charecter in Fleabag plain and a little unatractive. 

And. although she does not have any writing credits, I cant beleive she did not make some contributions to the scriipt. When you have a writer as good as she is around, you use her alilities.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, screambaby said:

Can someone tell me why it's offensive to punch nazis today?

It isn’t. You see a nazi you have the moral obligation of doing what Indiana Jones or Steve Rogers would do and punch the fuck out of them. Also, it’s incredibly satisfying to punch them and watch them to get punched.

• Like 5