Neo

Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny | June 30 2023 | Very mixed reviews out of Cannes

Here is hoping that KotCS was their Fast 4 and Indy 5 is their Fast 5.

Well you know  Neo Bud.. Im one of the fans that liked Indy 4 more than  Temple of doom and it was definitely better

than  every fast and the furious movie. Just that monkey crap and if they are going to  do ufos, do it with better storytelling.

Indy 4 was 8.6 out of 10 for me overall. Harrison is still the man when he suits up as the legend!

• Like 1

Phew it's probably fake.

Peter Sciretta ‏@slashfilm 45sThe Indiana Jones rumor is not true. I have a source who 100% debunks it.

Peter Sciretta ‏@slashfilm 21sThat's not to say Indy won't someday be rebooted with a younger actor, but that's definitely not being discussed or planned now.

I wouldn't mind if they recast Indiana Jones, it worked for Bond after all. And there are probably plenty more stories that can be told about an archaeologist with a knack for finding trouble.

But most of me thinks that Indiana Jones belongs as a relic of the past. A time where action scenes meant real stunts and not needing hyper quick cutting and explosions every 3rd frame to keep the viewer engaged.

I'm about the biggest Indy fan there is and I too wouldn't mind them recasting him.  Ford has done all he can do imo.  He was awesome in all four films.  But a 70 year old Indy is tough for any actor.  And there are a ton of stories that can be told.  So I say bring it on, if Bradley Cooper is a good Indy, then let's see him in Indy VI.  

I'm about the biggest Indy fan there is and I too wouldn't mind them recasting him.  Ford has done all he can do imo.  He was awesome in all four films.  But a 70 year old Indy is tough for any actor.  And there are a ton of stories that can be told.  So I say bring it on, if Bradley Cooper is a good Indy, then let's see him in Indy VI.  

Dont want any reboots until Harrison officilally steps down from the role... Hes gots 3-4 movies in him..And if Sean Connery and other stars can pull of action  adventure near 80.(Charles Bronson is another one) Harrison ford can definitely do 3+ more Indys before passing the torch :)

• Like 1

Dont want any reboots until Harrison officilally steps down from the role... Hes gots 3-4 movies in him..And if Sean Connery and other stars can pull of action  adventure near 80.(Charles Bronson is another one) Harrison ford can definitely do 3+ more Indys before passing the torch :)

Connery yes is 80+, but last action movie was at 73, Ford is 71 at best IJV will be out when he is 73.

There's action and then there's Indiana Jones action.  I don't see how Ford can do a 6th Indy film.  I'm sure he can do the 5th but eventually the body will stop doing the things you want it to do.

There's action and then there's Indiana Jones action.  I don't see how Ford can do a 6th Indy film.  I'm sure he can do the 5th but eventually the body will stop doing the things you want it to do.

The solution.. Film them back to back Baumer :)..Heh heh.. ANd clever use of face mapping on stunt doubles :)

Connery yes is 80+, but last action movie was at 73, Ford is 71 at best IJV will be out when he is 73.

Yep and hes a very fit 70+.. If your taking very good care of yourself and have the cash to take all those regenerative

herbs and health formulas. Organic food. Order stuff from Okinowah Japan..(Life expectancy over there

is over 110 in some spots)

I'd say hes got alot of years left.. Having a young wife also keeps fire in your pecker(lol so to speak)