kayumanggi

TUESDAY NUMBERS (08.06.2013) 1.7 M (pre-shows) WE'RE THE MILLERS

8 PM. That's good for a poorly-reviewed film.

Thanks. Definitely a good number. I wonder if it even pulled ahead of Percy Jackson in previews/midnights. It shouldn't though cause that movie is more frontloaded with preexisting fan base.

$1M.

Thanks.  And The Heat did 39 mill OW.  I think Miller's should be able to do at least 40 mill for the 5 day. 

I'm seeing it in about an hour.

• Like 1

Thanks. And The Heat did 39 mill OW. I think Miller's should be able to do at least 40 mill for the 5 day. I'm seeing it in about an hour.

Enjoy the Jen's hotness :)Comedies has been mostly good for me so far this year, so I hope this one delivers. But I'll wait for your reaction to see if it's worth it.

Enjoy the Jen's hotness :)Comedies has been mostly good for me so far this year, so I hope this one delivers. But I'll wait for your reaction to see if it's worth it.

Do we have similar taste in comedy?

For me this year:

TH3:  1/10

The Heat:  6/10G

GU2:  3/10

The Way Way Back:  9.5/10

Internship:  7/10

This is the End:  9.5/10

Thanks.  And The Heat did 39 mill OW.  I think Miller's should be able to do at least 40 mill for the 5 day. 

I'm seeing it in about an hour.

I remember reading early reactions for this movie and it was described as hilariously funny.

• Like 1