The Creator

4.17 "For Those Who Carry On"

12 members have voted

1. 1. What is the best season of Box Office Alliance?

• Season 1
    • Season 2
    • Season 3
    • Season 4
  2. 2. Who is the ultimate Legend of the season?

• Acsc1312 (Thief Power Chip)
    • Alfred (Sacrifice Power Chip)
    • Baumer (Resurrection Power Chip)
    • CEDAR (Clean Slate Power Chip)
    • DoctorWho (Team Swap Power Chip)
    • Goffe (Shield Power Chip)
    • Jim Shorts (Unknown Power Chip)
    • Riczhang (Elimination Power Chip)
    • Totem (Team Creation Power Chip)

4.17 "For Those Who Carry On" (CEDAR)

There was a sensation to the east. CEDAR had been walking, trying to get away. But this...this thing kept pulling him. He could try, but there would be no way to resist it. The sensation was there, would always be there...unless CEDAR could put an end to it. He knew he could. The sensation was strong, so he would avoid it...but the power wasn't the greatest he had faced. He had been in more dire situations.

This power though. It was new. Something fresher than what CEDAR had gone up against before. But CEDAR has his own power, his own strength and light to guide him. No, this would not end him. He would see to it that this source of newfound wealth would wither and die.

CEDAR heads off in that direction. Oh yes. Power. SOOO much power. Every step draws him closer, and ever step closer makes the power that much more alive. Raw energy. He hasn't felt THIS before. 

CEDAR is a Legend. He has his own Power Chips in store. He is capable of crushing foes like insects. He is strong, perhaps the strongest of all. So he doesn't hide from threats. he confronts them and, quite often, crushes them. This will be an opportunity, but this sense of power is not like what he felt in the Legend Challenge. It's not the same as DoctorWho's energy. It's stronger, much stronger. It's stronger even than Goffe's Shield had been. CEDAR broke through that, this felt more real though. Somehow, he figured, this might kill him. 

But he wouldn't let it. He had defeated Acsc1312. He had outmastered Totem, Alfred, Riczhang, Goffe, DoctorWho, Baumer. All of them. Nothing to him. He was wiser, stronger, more experienced and capable than them all. He was the winner, he would always be the winner! CEDAR would be victorious here, because he could defeat all of them.

NO! Jim Shorts steps into sight, blinding CEDAR with a light from his extended hand. CEDAR looked down, and it's a gesture as though bowing. CEDAR bows to none. He looks up. And the light is nothing to him. Thinking it gone, it does vanish. CEDAR can now stare directly into the face of the man who would, if he could, kill him. JIm Shorts. A Legend? How has this come to pass? Well, it's nothing. CEDAR will handle this. He kicked Jim's butt once. Jim was quick on his feet, though, so CEDAR would not underestimate him. He can tell that Jim has gained great experience since their last one-on-one encounter. Jim would not go down as easily this time. Not with that Legend Chip in hand.

Let the fight begin!

Question 1

CEDAR pours himself into it, but something buffets him back and...snap! 

CEDAR scores 38.39%. Weak. What is happening here?

And he knows. CEDAR can see it in Jim. Jim is bringing him down somehow. CEDAR can feel it and then...

Jim doesn't score anything. His score is obliterated from this question. No score at all. How can this be?

...CEDAR sees the Legend Chip in hand. Jim is using it to his advantage. CEDAR can't fully grasp it, but somehow as he threw himself against Jim, the Chip cast him down, and CEDAR couldn't surmount it. Yet, it's baffling. Jim Shorts' score completely vanishes here. Like dust in the wind.

4.17 "For Those Who Carry On" (The Fight Begins)

CEDAR is not sure whether to be impressed, or worried.

No, never worried. Jim may have found some cheat here, some way to beat around the bushes, but it was not like CEDAR to run from a fight. This is a Challenge, so CEDAR would live up to it. Jim the Avenger turned Legend is a mighty foe, perhaps CEDAR's biggest nemesis so far. He isn't as strong as CEDAR. And CEDAR knows that. Jim knows it too; CEDAR can tell. That knowledge will work well to CEDAR's benefit.

Question 2

But here, CEDAR knows it's much too early on to strike a deafening blow. This was a tough one anyways...too much room for error. And CEDAR doesn't live up to his nature. 

0.00%. Not too surprising though. Tough question. CEDAR can recover. He has PLENTY of time.

But what if Jim uses that chip of his again, and casts this score aside too. Then what? CEDAR just put up a 0% for nothing? It was a tough question for Jim too, but he can get rid of it like last time. 

No. Jim is no fool. Accept the 0.00%. It will do him no harm here. He has more opportunities in the future. Like CEDAR, he is wise enough to know that an early upset does not mean a late failure. It's what happens in the end that makes all the difference. So Jim wisely sets aside his chip and accepts the 0.00%.

This fight isn't over yet. It's easy.

4.17 "For Those Who Carry On" (Prelude to Destruction)

Jim has been prepared for this. CEDAR is a mighty foe, but he's faltering so far. Yet Jim is doing little better himself. His Question 1 score was abysmal, but Jim used his Power Chip to wipe it into oblivion. Yet that means Jim's current score is 0.00% as only his Question 2 score counts so far. CEDAR, however, has a bit of edge...with 19.20% current score. Both well below their status, but a rough start doesn't mean a nasty finish.

And Jim still retains his Power Chip. It will surely keep him alive for a time in this fight, but now he must still catch up to CEDAR. CEDAR is recovering, and something about the way he carries himself suggests to Jim that he is catching on quickly to what Jim's Power Chip is. If CEDAR detects a weakness and removes that Power Chip, Jim won't be able to win this fight...at least not as easily as he would hope for. And Jim knows that CEDAR is a powerful foe, so even beating him with the chip may prove challenging. CEDAR has dried up his chip, right? It's safe. There's no way CEDAR can acquire another chip, so Jim Shorts will win this. It's nearly guaranteed.

Play it safe. Play it cool.

JIM SHORT'S POWER CHIP: Jim possesses a Drop Score Chip, which allows him to drop a certain (undisclosed) number of questions from his score sheet in the Finale. If he uses enough of them, it can increase his score and ensure his victory over CEDAR in this Finale. So far, Jim has activated it once, dropping whatever undisclosed score he holds for the first question.

Question 3

Jim senses it. A wrongness. The Chip...activate it again. It must be done.

Jim removes his score for this question. His Power Chip works again.

CEDAR scores 59.08%.

CEDAR has the early upper hand, but Jim's Power Chip is working to his advantage. A good score next will help him a lot!

And the fact we aren't seeing Numbers' scores means he's kicking our ass!

It means I'm taking my sweet time dragging my wounded ass to the Temple of Confrontation.

I'm surprised Creator is having Jim vs. CEDAR first since you'd think he'd want to save that for the final showdown if possible. So I guess for whatever reason it's not based on scores. I don't think he'd have the top 2 scores show up in the first showdown though, it would diminish the final fight a bit I think. IMO.

Yes I think the Ceder vs Jim confrontation coming now means that one of them came third.

If numbers was 3rd, I think Jim would be going through him right now in order to make his rematch with Cedar.

But i could be wrong of course...

Yeah, like Cedar sounds like the name of a young, beautiful virgin.

As if chd is any better, your username sounds like some horrible disease that people get from sitting on a strippers face and causes nasty rashes on your ass and groin. :lol: Chronic Herpies Disease :lol:

Edited by CEDAR

As if chd is any better, your username sounds like some horrible disease that people get from sitting on a strippers face and causes nasty rashes on your ass and groin. :lol: Chronic Herpies Disease :lol:

I ... I don't wanna talk about it.