A Marvel Fanboy

Dredd (September 21, 2012)

If Stallone flopped with this, what in the world do they think will happen? Looks so straight to video. I don't like the voice either. Effects look good but his helmet looks bigger than his body. I can't get with this. I can't believe I saw the original on the Big Screen when I was 15 and I remember leaving the theater like, Sly WTF was that?

This makes Conan the Barbarian teaser look like Inception. Judge Dreadful.Of course, this will look like Inception to I Frankenstein trailer that apparently debuts with it. :rofl:

Edited by fishnets
  • Like 1

I guess famous brand name will give it a boost over Lockdown but WOM should be toxic. Just look at that trailer. Embarrassing.I thought Lena Headly was KK, lol, she looks a bit like her in some scenes.

Edited by fishnets

A lot of movie bloggers are saying that they have heard very good things about the movie, if that is the case than the trailer does a really shitty job of selling. They need to release a better second trailer if this movie is to have any chance.